Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 4, 2011

Can I Buy A Cell Phone Online Then Go To Service Place And Activate it?

Can I Buy A Cell Phone Online Then Go To Service Place And Activate it?

all the phones at the cell phone stores are at a higher price
i notice most of the phones for a lesser price online
so can i just buy 1 online instead, then go there?

Answer by WyattEarp2000
The price you see online is an activated, fully-functional phone. The cost of a cell phone without a contract is going to be in the $ 500-$ 2000 range.

Answer by Spoiled Angel
i believe that you can. call ur local mobile stores and question them. I reckon Cingular or Sprint might but im not really sure.

Answer by madderthanthehatter
All I can say is I did it that way. I bought my own phone from the internet, took it down to the service providers store in the mall and they had a digit hooked up to my phone in ten minutes and because I owned the phone, I didn’t have to sign one of the (explicitive deleted) contracts.

I saw the answer above, I pay $ 40 a month no time limits for minutes and I can quit whenever I want to with no penalty. You can question before you try, just call the service provider company and say Aunt Martha gave you her ancient phone, can you use it and how much will it cost.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Zipper pockets to secure your cell phone, cards, and keys
online cell phone stores

Image by lululemon athletica
Look for it in store or online at shop.lululemon.com/Lulu_Bomber/pd/np/550/p/1535.html?cid=…

For the Tweed version: shop.lululemon.com/Lulu_BomberTweed/pd/np/550/p/1536.html…

5 NH entrepreneurs pitch visions to win contest, k
Cameron Miner is the brains behind FLEYE, a GPS-driven video camera used to capture sporting experiences. "Everyone's trying to use their cell phone or cameras to videotape themselves on the terrain parks, the mountain bike parks or skateboarding," said Miner, founder of Brentwood-based TRX Sports. "We basically turned it inside out." Miner is one of five burgeoning entrepreneurs who revealed …
Read more on The Nashua Telegraph

Georgia Bulldogs Cell Phone Holder

  • Georgia Bulldogs Cell Phone Holder
  • Comes with Belt, Wrist and Neck Strap
  • Velcro Closure
  • Can be Worn on Wrist, Belt, or Handbag
  • Professionally Embroidered

Georgia Bulldogs Cell Phone Holder, Comes with Belt, Wrist and Neck Strap, Velcro Closure 4″ x 2.5″

Professionally embroidered Licensed Collegiate Cell Phone Holder.

Fantastic gift for the right Georgia Bulldogs Fan!!!

Price: $ 10.00


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét