Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

Do you REALLY need the cell phone data package to access your own router?

Do you REALLY need the cell phone data package to access your own router?

I have a cell phone that I call and text on. I also have an IPODTouch that I access my router at home. I hate carrying two devices togetter. Other than “TAPING” the two units togetter is there a smart or non smart phone to make calls, text and access my router without paying Verizon the 29.99 and I wont have to carry two units? Im not asking alot.

Answer by Neil
The answer to your first question is no.

But I just don’t get the rest of it. If you use the iPod at home and the cell phone when out, how does that imply carrying two devices?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

I am planning on buying a new cell phone. My girlfriend currently has a calling plan hooked up to her house phone so she can call the U.S. free anytime. My question is, what cell phone and package do you think would best suit me? Do cell phone companies offer affordable calling rates or plans if you are calling a specific country or number? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Answer by Terence L
Have you tried using VOIP? Basically get a phone and using your internet service.

Answer by i_no_speak_inglis
Forget about cell phones to call abroad.Buy regular phone card instead.you can buy many different card in order to make individuals calls.Start with only 2 dollars cards.

Answer by Tropicales
Cell phones are too expensive and phone cards are not always inexpensive. Sometimes they can rip you off with the minutes, but they are useful.
But the best route is to use your computer. Especially you can use your yahoo messenger and make calls from your computer (or your friend calling you). It works great and the only thing you’re paying for is your actual internet service and nothing else…and you can stay talking for as long as you want without racking up a phone bill.

Answer by Justice J
Hi,
Majority of my family lives in Jamaica. I use Sprint International Calling Card. So far this is the best option. You can get a 5, 10, 20 or 50 dollar card. I use the $ 10 and I get 120 mins. A good thing about this card is that you do not loose you mins if the card is not used after a certain period. Also, you can add money to the card and be on ur merry way. Check a pharmacy near you.

Answer by sugarlips
Please dont try to use a cell phone the cost is crazy. the best thing would be to use a calling card when you buy it just make sure you check to see how much time time you will get for the country that you are calling to.

Add your own answer in the comments!
A look at bills proposed in the regular session
The Associated Press The Associated Press BATON ROUGE, La. Lawmakers have filed 841 bills so far for consideration in the regular legislative session that begins Monday. Some are arcane or only affect one municipality, while others are more sweeping or divisive. Among the proposals would: —Spend nearly $ 25 billion on state agencies, services and programs in the fiscal year that begins July 1 …
Read more on Washington Examiner

Informational video from JustCellularStore.com about the Verizon data plan packages and the different phone types classified by Verizon Wireless. Also explaining the minimum data package requirements for each type.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét