Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

my t-mobile cell phone bill is really high. My dad gives me a 400 texting limit. and their are two more phones?

my t-mobile cell phone bill is really high. My dad gives me a 400 texting limit. and their are two more phones?

on the account. On my phone it says i have used only 323 and have 77 text messages left. But the bill is for 1,000+ dollars. And my dad says that i have used 1800 messages. How could this be possible?

Answer by Just Me
Holy smokes. That is ridiculous! If you are positive that you have only used that many, your dad can attempt to dispute the charges. Whether or not anything will come of that, I don’t know, but it is worth a shot. Though, you have to be SURE that you did not use that many texts. It is VERY simple to go overboard with texting.

Answer by aly.
When you have a limited text messaging plot, receiving texts is included. For example, I have a 400 texting limit, send 3 texts and receive 5… that’s 8 messages contributing to my 400 and leaves me with 392 left. So, possibly you went over your limit…?

Your bill shouldn’t be $ 1000+… I used to have that exact same plot and I sent / received over 5000 text messages and my bill was barely over $ 1000.

Answer by #1 Mustang Fan
you are also charged for each message your device receives, even if you do not read them and just rub out them. If they have reached the phone then you are charged for them

Answer by Andres
do they text? it could just be 400 between you all

so the other phones could have added

also t-mobile charges for some texts alerts, so disable those if you have them

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

PIC_1835
t mobile cell phones

Image by labanex
I bought my wife an AZTEK now. More info about this AZTEK.

All of my friends on different networks say that when they record voice memos, they can save them as ringtones. Well, I can’t. I have a Virgin Mobile phone [[a Cyclops, if it helps]], and I’ve recorded a lot of songs and stuff that I want to save as ringtones, but I don’t know how.
Can you even do it on VM phones?
Thanks,
~~Ali. :)

Answer by anonymous
No, you can’t do it on VM phones.
It sucks.
Switch ASAP, VM cost me about 150 dollars, and I don’t even talk that much, or text.

Answer by djwmcginty
no you can’t unfortunately, I tried too though if that helps.

Answer by YorkieGirl4Ever
Sadly, no. I have a VM Wild Card that I just got two Tuesdays ago and you cant. I wish they would come out with an envy like phone that can record videos and a phone that you can record voice memos that can be your ringtone. Possibly I’ll give VM my thought.

Answer by Hassan56
You can’t do anything w/ those phones…..how do you reckon they stay “Virgin Phones”?

What do you reckon? Answer below!
House Data From Phones Is Valuable for Ads
Apple and Google use data about users' locations to better pinpoint specific a skin condition, which could lead to worthwhile advertising.
Read more on New York Times


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét