Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

How can i send pictures from my cell phone to my email as a text message?

How can i send pictures from my cell phone to my email as a text message?

i’ve tried typign in my email in the To: section, but it wouldn’t send.
i’ve emailed my phone and then replied to the email twice with the picture and it says that the message with the pic sent but i never got it in my email. so now i’m not sure what to do. help!?

i’m not sure if it matters, but i’ve got at&t/cingular and my email provider is hotmail.

any help?! thanks.
what is my online album? like photobucket? or would it be some special site just for at&t or cell phones?

Answer by Jessica
IF YOUR NOT RECEIVIN EM THEN I GUESS AT&T DOESNT LET U DO DAT OR Y DONT U SEND IT 2 UR ONLINE ALBUM THEN U GO 2 DA AT&T WEBSITE IT SHOULD BE THERE

Answer by DaveEC
First you must be paying for email service from ATT/Cingular. If you are not paying for it the message just does not go through.
Second, assuming you are paying for the service then there may be a size limit for the picture.
Third, each phone is different as to where the picture is on the phone and how one attaches a picture to an email. Check the book that came with the phone.

Add your own answer in the comments!

I know there is a trick to send yourself ringtones from your email to cell phone (and free if you have a texting plan). My carrier is verizon. I believe you edit mp3 files to a very small size, then attach them to an email and send it to cell#@vzwpix. com

I’ve tried this trick before and it worked great but now it won’t work. What am I messing up? I usually just recieve a blank message from my email on my cell but there is no audio to save. Is it the wrong file format or size?

Answer by ezywap
You can transfer ringtones or any other file that is compatible with your phone for free at http://xchanger.ezywap.net

Just upload your file at http://xchanger.ezywap.net and you will get a url and ID number to use with your phones wap browser to download the file to your phone!

Answer by marieluski
why are you complicating yourself with e-mail, files….??
For 100% real free ringtones, you can go to:
http://www.crostel.com
I’ve been using this site for long time (more than 2 years) and it is really FREE. You can upload your music files or pictures and later you can send it to your phone. They convert music files in ringtones. It is a cool site. Also, you can search for an specific song that another person already upload to the site.

Answer by

What do you think? Answer below!
Facebook falls short to phone use, email
Sara Schonfeld While investors may value Facebook for billions of dollars, a student's independent study at Penn estimated that users would be willing to give it up for less than $ 50. College junior Richard Lurito conducted a preliminary study involving 84 University students. Lurito — who said the study was done to satiate his own curiosity, and wasn't an assignment for any class — was …
Read more on Daily Pennsylvanian

To e-mail a picture from a computer to a cell phone, compose the e-mail, attach the picture, find out the e-mail address connected with the phone, and send the e-mail. Contact the wireless carrier to find out a cell phone e-mail address with help from a cell phone salesman in this free video on cellular phones.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét