Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

I finally went out with a woman last night (3rd date) with potential to be a great lover, and mother to my son

I finally went out with a woman last night (3rd date) with potential to be a great lover, and mother to my son

BUT, all day today, she has been calling and calling. She left 3 notes on my door, while I was gone, asking me about where I have been, and why I haven’t returned her phone calls. I was at “Home Depot” and “Lowe’s”, and I wasn’t able to return her phone calls because I wasn’t at home. She called my home phone, not my cell phone. When I called her, she started yelling at me. She wanted to know who I was with, and what her name was! A little “PSYCHO” for me. I was pretty disappointed because I thought she had potential.

* Do you think it was wrong to tell her that she was “PSYCHO”, and to leave my son and I the hell alone?
By the way, I was with my son! No other girl!
For Luna Mystic 07: My wife was killed by a drunk driver a few years ago. You did mis-interpret the question! It’s okay though! thanks for the answer anyway!
I have talked about my son only a few times. Right off the bat of-course, and only when she asked about him. Our dates were without him. The rest of our times together were getting to know each other. Our next time with each other was going to be with my son so he and she could meet. There were no communication, or lack of communication issues.

Answer by peppermint_python
No, you think of your son first. I am a woman and wouldn’t think of doing that to a man or his son. Stay away from needy women. Your son needs and wants only you in his world. You brought him into this world and devote just a few years to him. Then think of yourself….Please.

Answer by luna_mystic_07
She IS the mother of your son? If that’s the case, you should of realized she was psycho before the last 3 dates…? If I’ve misinterpretted the post here, and this was the first 3 dates, it’d be the last~! LOL

Answer by 101570
Need to get away from that one.

Answer by momx4
I don’t think you were wrong! Only 3 dates and she was like that?!?! Imagine what she would be like in a year!!! WOW! I think you are probably smart to get out now!

Answer by calistyles
No i don’t think it was wrong to tell her that she was “PSYCHO”. It’s good to let go of someone early on before real emotions get attached and it would be easier for her to get over you. Besides somoeone that’s too attached will give you no room to breath and personally i can’t stand love thats chlostrophobic.

Add your own answer in the comments!

p1040564
cell phone depot

Image by qnr
Through the window of a Greyhound bus. This is a county courthouse we stopped at when one of the passengers that had just boarded remembered that he’d left his cell phone at the bus depot and had to run the few blocks back to get it.

My brother and I are police explorers, we are going on a camping trip. The fee is $ 95, per person. I have between $ 60-$ 70 so far and $ 12 in bank account. I plan on selling some clothes to Plato’s Closet and finding some other ways to make money.

We are staying in tents, meaning outside, meaning no electricity, meaning I need a $ 20-something portable cell phone charger that runs on AA batteries for my cell phone. I’ve done my research and Office Depot has the cheapest one, in my area.

If I were to save up my fee and some of my brothers fee, do you think it would be ok to ask my mom to pay for the charger as well since she won’t have to pay the whole fee for my brother?
I know the other people will have one.
I don’t want to be the one without one and my mom is most definitely going to want a way to get a hold of my brother at all times if he goes, she is just like that.
I know I can live without a phone but that whole idea of leaving it or not having my own, honestly, it makes my chest tighten. This trip isn’t to learn anything, its to get out and play paintball.

Answer by AliM
i don’t think you’ll need a cell phone to go camping. i am sure other people will have one.

and no, its not fair for your mom .. how about, you ask her to chip in On your Total camping trip expenses. that way, its not about ‘paying for brother’ or ‘me’

best wishes.

Answer by Judith
I think that’s a good deal for you, but being a mom myself, I need to answer with a mom’s point of view.

If you are camping in tents, meaning outside, that also means no electricity, probably no running water, and very very few luxuries, that you obviously take for granted now. I’d say leave the damn phone at home. You will learn more, about what you want to learn about, if you don’t have a phone available. You will learn the art of paying attention to the teacher/counselor. You will learn what you need to know, when you are in the woods and camping. You will learn that yes, it is possible to live without always having a phone nearby.

Answer by Oh the drama!!
I know my mum would want to stay in contact with me, so yes I’d ask her. What have you got to lose?

What do you think? Answer below!
Seeking the centre point between freedom and control
The potential for cyber-stalking has me cyber-stressed -and stressed out in real life too. Our daughter is now signed up to Facebook. She’s only in Grade 3. She had been on my wife’s social network account, and loved playing some of the games offered on Facebook.[...]
Read more on Chatham Daily News

Clarity C900 Amplified Cell Phone – A16618

Price: $ 129.87

The title says it all. I captured this on my cell phone.
Video Rating: 1 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét