Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2011

What do you think about young kid's using cell phones today?

What do you think about young kid's using cell phones today?

(And other electronic’s) In my opinon, children see cell phones as toys, and most kids want one because ‘everyone does’. I mean I own a cell phone because it is a need, I have a job where I need to be available at all times. (Phone call wise) How do you teach your child it is ok to be different, not to have the same things as most other children do without coming off as a ‘mean mom’ or dad?”

Answer by bailaen_ny
i see brain tumors earlier on in life

Answer by lornerduner
I think its rediculous when they are old enough to buy one and pay the bill then they can use one.

Answer by roxiecat4200
My six year old wants a cell phone, I think he’s lost his mind. He will not be givin a cell phone until he needs one, and then it won’t be to call all his friends, only his father and I….and that’s not going to be for a very long time.

Answer by Chen
I think it all depends on the age. My mom bought my 5 year old a cell phone and pays her bill because I refused. There is no reason for a 5 year old to have a cell phone. But on the other hand, in this day and age and with all of the bad things that go on, it’s best for them to have one. It may very well save their lives. There is a way to do things without going overboard doing them. There are pre-paid cell phones which you can purchase and regulate the amount of time they are on the phone. They also have phones where you can program the numbers of the people they can call. Kids pretty much have their own way of molding their identity and being different. As long as you are firm with your answers as to why they can’t have a certain device then you won’t be coming off as being mean.

Answer by oracleofohio
You tell them what I tell my kids “sure you can have your own phone, as soon as you have a job to pay the bill.” We (as a family)share one cell phone. Whoever’s leaving the house takes it. Hubby to work, me to run errands, and sometimes the 12 year old when he’s out playing with friends.

Who cares if you come off “mean”, its parenting not a popularity contest.

Give your answer to this question below!

My husband wants to get our 5 year old a cell phone for her 6th birthday. She’s just starting to want to call her friends on the phone. My husband and I got rid of our home phone when our daughter was a baby and have had cell phones only since then, so there’s no home phone for her to use. She has to borrow one of our cell phones to use. I understand the reasoning, but part of me thinks it’s nuts to get a cell phone for a kid this young. What do you think?

Answer by mcwife2
Way too young. What could they possibly talk about that they cant talk about on a play date or at school. I think some teenagers are too young for cell phones but that is just me

Answer by Ally S
get her one of those go phones from cingular, or one with a calling card that she can only use at home… never let her take it to school because most likely it will get stolen or lost

Answer by Who me? Im innocent!!!!
all my gils have their own phone. they are 10, 8, and 5 they have them for when they go to friends houses or just to be safe. i dont see anything wrong with a 5 yr old having one. i limit them to how long they get to talk on them. they get to call one friend afterschool for 10 mins. thats it.

Answer by SgtShammy
maybe try one of the criket phones that are made just for kids and make it a home phone
I’d say 6 is too young…but if you can get her understand that it wont be free to keep…have her do chores to “pay” for the bill, hen it should be ok and it’s never too young to start teaching yourkids the value of a dollar

Answer by Amanda C
um, a six year old typically doesnt call their friends enough to need there own phone. let her use your phone. i think it is nuts to give a first grader a cell phone. its just crazy. i wouldnt get my kid a cell phone until they started to drive. what on earth would they need it for. i survived 17 years without a cell phone. why is it that kids cant survive without one now. its strange.

Give your answer to this question below!
Federal drug bust ruined business
HELENA (AP) – When federal agents seized 950 marijuana plants from the Montana Cannabis warehouse last month in raids on medical pot businesses across the state, business co-owner Christopher Williams vowed to reopen by the end of the week.
Read more on Laurel Outlook

checkmatenewyork.com NBA Fans Showing They Got As Much Game Or More As The Wizards Do. Kid Dunks with cell phone in his hand


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét