Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

I found a cell phone that I had claimed as lost, can I activate it or sale it to someone else?

I found a cell phone that I had claimed as lost, can I activate it or sale it to someone else?

I filed a claim with my carriers Insurance over 3 months ago, and they send me a new cell phone. But after doing some digging in some boxes I found the phone. It looks like it still works, and I wanted to activate it with another digit, or sale it to someone else. Can I do that without getting in distress?

Answer by Cindy
I found a Cadillac like that one time, I got 3-5 being.

Answer by anjewl
It depends – did you give a serial digit to the insurance company and to the phone company you bought your lost phone from when you told them it was lost…
If you did than No you wont be able to re-activate it…if you didn’t – you are able to activate it – just go to a store and question to place another digit on it…and turn it prepay :D

Answer by Bobby
just call you wireless company and tell them to remove it from the lost/stolen list and you’ll be excellent to go. you wont get in distress because you paid your insurance a deductible to get the new phone.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Mobile Phone Recharge Cards for Sale in Abuja Airport
cell phone sale

Image by Wayan Vota
Read more at my Belly Button Window on the world

How much money do cell phone companies take off from cell phones that are on sale? Ex. Samsung Solstice: $ 200 regular price – $ 50 sale=$ 150 sale price. How much do they usually take off? 40 dollars? 50 dollars? 10 POINTS!!

Answer by Katelyn
doubtless about $ 20 – $ 30. Around the holidays naturally more. Anything to make the price look more resonable! :)

Answer by beesh
depends…

if your a new contract signer most the time they take quite a chunk off like a $ 300 phone for $ 99

i got the new iPhone 3GS 32 GB for 399 which would have cost me nearly $ 800

plus there is rebates (usually $ 50)

or if you go through companies like ACN you can get the phone free… it really does depend on how you go about doing it

delight go to my question and answer =]

Answer by licketyb00
they take any everywhere from $ 20 to a $ 100 dollars or more..my phone was $ 250 and I got it for $ 50. It just depends on the company. And sometimes you can find them on line for much cheaper than you can in the stores.

Add your own answer in the comments!
TechBits wrap
YouTube founders Chad Hurley and Steve Chen are cooking up another Internet company. This time, its ingredients will include the content-sharing service Tasty.
Read more on AP via Yahoo! Finance

Had a cell phone vid up of my car but since I got a camera I went and redid it. Ima sell it in a few weeks for 5k. 351W-C5-137000 miles-t tops.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét