Thứ Năm, 28 tháng 4, 2011

Anyone know how to backup data from HTC Fuze/cell phone to a computer?

Anyone know how to backup data from HTC Fuze/cell phone to a computer?

I have a HTC Fuze & I’m installing an bring up to date & it says online before I bed in it, I need to either backup all my data onto a Micro SD card (which I don’t have) or onto my computer. How do I back it up on my computer? I don’t want to lose my contacts & pictures, etc…Thanks!

Answer by Booger E
Do you have the usb cable to connect it to your computer? If you do, just hook it up(i don’t have an htc so i’m only guessing here) and a popup should come up automatically. Go to open file and view contents(or something like that) and check to be sure everything you want to save is there, then just copy the folder and paste on desktop(or everywhere ever you want to place it).

Add your own answer in the comments!

Thai + BBQ + Bullhorns
htc cell phone

Image by Keo 101
Dang, it was GOOD food. Shot this at a hole in the wall house just off the road in a beachside area of Florida. Loved the kitschy corny decor: from the sloppy blue walls to the pet turtle in the murky aquarium by the cash register, to the pair of small ceramic baby angels holding a U.S flag that was hung on the back wall cordoning off the restroom. And corny is excellent because corny often means cheap, which it was. And the grub was fantastic to boot. Serves both Thai food and BBQ. Up in anticipation of this spot, I’d never been to a house that offered both. Or one that kept a turtle by the register.

The house:

Daddy’s the House for Ribs
140 E Miracle Strip Pkwy
Mary Esther, Florida 32569

Hi there! I am getting a new cell, and I am really attracted in the Droid Eris by HTC
If anyone has it/has had it, what did you like/not like about it and would you reccommend it to me?
I text a lot, pictures/videos, call, and possibly internet.
Thank you!

Answer by Nathan
I reckon it would work fantastic fie what you need to do on your phone. But I would recommend the Incredible more, now that that’s been unrestricted. It’s just like the Eris, but way better and quicker

Answer by T!ka :)
I have the droid eris and i like it! It took me a bit longer than normal to get used to everything (about 4 days) but after you figure everything out it’s awesome. I’ve heard alot of terrible reviews about it but now that i have my own i can say that i have had no problems with it at all. it frose once but then un-frooze itself within about 15 seconds and never had any other conundrum. once you get used to the texting you get really quick at it. its my first touchscreen/smartphone and i like it. I am keeping this phone til my contract is up, the only way I would replace it is to upgrade to the droid incredible, pretty much the same exact thing the incredible is just a small better (quicker, and has a sparkle on the camera), but the eris is like half the price.

Get the eris or incredible droids are super cool! lol. oh and there are seriously like a million apps. :)

Answer by Ihatecom
it’s a fantastic phone, and it’s much cheaper than other phone that can’t do half of what droid eris does.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

The Windows Phone 7 tale goes on with the HTC Trophy, bound for Vodafone, SFR and M1. And while there is no plot, as far as I know, for the Trophy to hit the US, we got to see it now and get some hands on time, anyway. The Trophy will have a 3.8-inch touch screen show, 1GHz processor, Dolby Mobile with SRS surround signal, a 5MP camera and 720p HD video recording capabilities. Not too shabby in terms of specs on paper.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét