Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

I have an lg cell phones from verizon. it's pretty old, and recently i dropped it in water. ?

I have an lg cell phones from verizon. it's pretty old, and recently i dropped it in water. ?

it turns on, but only when it’s on the charger. the speaker used to be messed up, but now it works fine.

it says its “fully charged” on contact with the charger, but the moment i take it off, it goes dead.

is it the battery, or water damage to the phone?

Answer by ddog825@ymail.com
all you have to do is go and get a new battery for your phone. the same thing happened to me.

Give your answer to this question below!

my LG phone
lg cell phones

Image by Teeejayy
Had it for 5 years now… I think.

I just got a new phone for my birthday, I’m new to them. I think it’s pretty cool, but how do I put music from iTunes onto my LG phone? I have a Mac computer so I can’t download anything that requires Windows. Please help! Thanks :)

Answer by hjjmonkey
get a memory card and a usb cord that connects ur fone to ur computer and start downloading!

Add your own answer in the comments!
Sanyo Zio by Kyocera (Cricket Wireless)
The Sanyo Zio by Kyocera is a much more viable smartphone for Cricket Wireless subscribers now that it runs a current version of Android.
Read more on PC Magazine

Unboxing video of the LG eXpo, a mobile phone with a projector accessory that features DLP Pico projection technology. The video contains footage from the James Cameron movie “Avatar” to demonstrate the projector’s capabilities.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét