Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

What does it mean if all my stuff is breaking?

What does it mean if all my stuff is breaking?

All my stuff seems to be breaking lately. First it was my laptop, then a fender bender on my new car, then my ipod breaks, and now most recently my cell phone. Oh, and also my favorite shirt got ripped. It seems like my world is falling apart. What factors could lead to all this. Is it some type of sign?

Answer by Juleette
you have super powers…

Answer by richie m
Possibly you’re clumsy.

Answer by vallygirl
No, that’s just life. I don’t believe in signs or terrible luck. It’s just life.

Answer by Veronique1077
I don’t believe in signs…but if you do then I suggest you find a padded room…quick!!

Answer by Skullchick
Some would say its Murphy’s Law. But really what happens is just that you’ve be converted into sensitive to your surroundings so you are noticing all the small things that are going on. It will pass. Life has ups and downs and you are just hyper aware of the ‘downs’ now.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Mike Ness Of Social Distortion
fender cell phone

Image by cnraether
HOB on Sundown

I am a 17 year ancient (minor) living in so california. I was around the santa ana area on the 5 south freeway, but i was on a part with only two lanes, which goes away from the freeway then later rejoins it. anyways, i was going around 30 miles per hour,then all of a sudden, the guy ahead of me suddenly stops, and i quickly slam on the brakes. I crash into his truck, and really bend his bumper down.
The next moments everywhere like WTF moments.
The guy comes out of his car, already ON HIS CELL PHONE (illegal in cali) and doesnt even speak english. He repeats a word over and over again in spanish, and i take upon yourself its insurance. So, i go into my car to get my insurance card, with both my mom’s car and my car’s insurance digit and type of car on it. I hand him the paper, and at this point he goes back into his car, which i was assuming he was going to get his insurance info or to right down mine (it was like 6:30 at night and dark here) and drives off as quick as possible! I go on thinking what i should do, as he just drives off leaving me no documentation. After i analyze the situation, here are my arguments:
-He was an illegal alien, this was why he only spoke spanish
-He had no insurance, which was why he drove off so quick
-He was on his cell phone
-Hit and run is a felony, right? (when you get in an accident in cali you must report your info?)
I crashed into him, but I would say it was like 40% his fault and 60% mine.
What generally happens in fender bender cases and what do you guys reckon will happen in mine?
BTW his car is an ancient white truck, mine is a buick sedan.
my car has a bent front lisence plate and some scratches, but other than that is fine, while his back bumper is now lynching diagnoly from his truck instead of being attached. I have no documentation of the accident, while he has my insurance card. WTF do i do???

Answer by Nicole[McCain is McLame!!!]]
Did you get his license plate digit? Name? Digit? Anything? He took your insurance and everything? Yes. You MUST report your info in California. You should have called your parents or if you were near some kind of store, questioned someone to turn. You should go to the police if he took your insurance card.

Answer by Katie
In my state at least, if you rear-end somebody, it is ALWAYS considered your fault. I would report the incident to the police and take upon yourself that he is going to be contacting you or your insurance company very soon.

Answer by phantom
Sounds like this guy was pouring backwards on the highway and you were backed into. When you got out to exchange information with the guy he played out no english, stole your insurance card and drove off. I would call the police as soon as you get home because obviously you did not have a cell on you and had to run home. If this guy calls it into your insurance they can arrest him and then I bet he will speak english. Don’t let him make you reckon he is the victim. You are.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Extended Li-Ion Battery w/ Battery Take in for T-Mobile myTouch 3G / HTC Magic, Black

  • T-Mobile myTouch 3G

2,000mAh Extended Lithium-Ion battery for T-Mobile myTouch 3G and HTC Magic provides extended talk and standby times over standard battery. Comes with a black color extended-size battery take in to accommodate extended battery.Advanced lithium-ion technology keeps phone working at optimum routine. Integrated circuitry ensures safe operation and long lasting battery life. Talk and standby times are estimates and vary depending on user habits, features activated, accessories connected, ambient t

Price: $ 22.02

This is me just playing some unsystematic stuff with my Standard Telecaster and Fender Frontman 15R amp. This is my very first attempt at making a video, although I used my cell phone.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét