Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

Q&A: cell phone bluetooth problem!!!!?

Q&A: cell phone bluetooth problem!!!!?

i was trying to connect my LG vu mobile to LG CF360 via bluetooth. Both phones questioned for somekind of code. everywhere do i look for code.

Answer by ashley c
you cant look for it.. whoever made the code is the only one who can unlock it… or you might can take it to your service retailer and see if they could help you.

Answer by Caelan B
i havean lg vu and the pasecode is 0000

Give your answer to this question below!

1205091347-00
lg cf360 cell phone

Image by Samuraijohnny

My phone (LG cf360) which I really got for free and had after nearly 2 being (had it since Sept 2009) is like broken Ive dropped it many times, it has had scratches and now its like dead now, weeks ago before it was dead the ear speaker was broken no signal came out of it and I couldnt hear calls but I figured I could still hear calls by putting them on speaker, Then the very last time I used it right before it died I was calling someone talked for an hour and then my battery had no more power and was dying so I got off the phone and turned my phone off then I wanted to turn it back on to see the time but the screen was just black but I heard the cell phone sounds but I figured it was just black produce the battery was out but when I charged it the screen was still black but the keypads still lightup but the phone is now just dead to me and now theres not much signal coming out I also dropped it on the sidewalk right before I made my last phone call; now I havnt heard any calls, texts or anything that phone is now just dead to me but the keypads still set alight up when I try to turn it on;
I don’t reckon I should bother getting it flat produce it might be expensive and….

My 2 year contract is nearly up (I have At&t) but it ends this upcoming May 6 should I just wait til then; but since my current phone is like kinda broken does that mean I cant qualify for a new phone??

also my phone also has no insurance and Im sure the warranty is over is it possible though to get a new phone (without paying) before the contract expires? (Im sure its a no but I’d like to hear a possible answer)

If I do qualify and get a new phone is it possible my texts and contacts will get transfered to the new phone?
Also when my contract is up and if Im able to qualify and choose a phone and choose to get an iphone will it be free price (since 2 yr contract is up) or is it just a discount?

Answer by Mark S
You can go in and see if you are eligible for an upgrade (renewing your contract). Most companies let you renew your contract ahead of schedule before your contract, as for the contacts it just depends if they can do it, I’m not sure, finally an Iphone will not be free, the one only costs 50, but it won’t be free. Usually the free phones will be like the one you have, they are usually flip phones that are very basic. The cheapest iphone is 50 I believe.

Answer by evilattorney
You have been eligible for an upgrade since you completed 20 months of your contract. An upgrade means that you get the new customer price on a new phone in exchange for signing a new 2 year contract.

An iPhone is not free. The 3gs is $ 49 wih an upgrade. The 4 is $ 199 or $ 299 depending on the model. You will be vital to add a smart phone data plot. Unfortunately for you, the 2011 iPhone will be unrestricted in June but you really can’t wait for it.

AT&T may be able to transfer your data. It depends on what’s incorrect with your phone.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Teyeh 8000 mAh External Battery for LG CF360 + Travel Adapter

  • Huge Capacity 8000mAh, about 400% of 3G 3Gs iphone battery life capacity
  • Elegant and stylish design, truly portable
  • The really compact professional solution to provide extra power to the mobile user. strong and set alight.
  • Simple to use and carry, comes with USB cable, iphone connector and AC quick charger

Delight in 38 hours video playing time for iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 3G, iPhone and 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation itouch Huge Capacity 8000mAh, about 400% of 3G 3Gs iphone battery life capacity Works with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation iTouch, as well as all generation iPod classics and Works with the 3rd generation 3GS iPhone, 2nd generation 3G iPhone and 1st generation iPhone. Works with Motorola Droid, Blackberry cell phone curve storm bold and tour (all phone with MicroUSB interface). Ultra set alight weight.

Price: $ 49.95

When I went on my 15 minute break from work, I noticed McDonald’s was on fire as I was walking to the car. So this is pretty much right after they called 911 and before their parking lot got filled up by fire trucks and cop cars. Once again, recorded with my LG CF360 cell-phone. Now the KFC/Taco Bell I work at is gonna be a small bit busier. I dedicate this video to Varg Vikernes, he despises McDonald’s. He used to shoot at the one in Oslo, Norway with a .22 rifle.
Video Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét