Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

Is there any way to track a cell phone via GPS for free?

Is there any way to track a cell phone via GPS for free?

gps cell phone tracking free
by guano

I just had the sad fate of having my cell phone lost, and possibly stolen! While searching for a solution on the internet and even here at Yahoo Answers, I heard that there were some sites that offers a service to locate your cell-phone digit for free through GPS. Though, there is a concern if this is a officially authorized act.

If this is not an option, than is it usual for cell phone providers to be able to track a phone through their own system for a small fee? This phone was lost exactly one day ago and the account suspended (it’s possible for me to reopen it again though).

I despise to make this signal like begging, but delight help! Any comments would be helpful to me, and thank you!

Answer by tarzan
FREE Mobile Phone Tracking

http://techpp.com/2009/06/21/free-cell-phone-tracking/

Hope this is what you are looking for :)

Give your answer to this question below!

Answer by Alonzo B
No because cell phones don’t have GPS. They have LBS which is similar but not related to satellite. LBS uses cell phone towers to triangulate your position GPS uses satellites.

Answer by baby37
It depends on your operator, they give u this as a free service or a paid one:),
anywya, I am sure still there could be some paid site for that, although I am not much into that…
Those might have sth, of what u need
http://bulgle.com/specials/1.php
http://bulgle.com/specials/10.php

Add your own answer in the comments!
The software that’s nearly a one-stop shop
I just ran RED (Remove Empty Directories) on my office PC, and it turned up 928 empty directories! To which I say, “not all that unusual”. RED is an amazingly helpful utility, which I truly recommend.
Read more on Bangkok Post – Thailand’s English news

www.reverse-search-detective.com Reverse Cell Phone Track. Type in any Phone Digit and get Results Now! http – made at animoto.com
Video Rating: 1 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét