Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 4, 2011

Website I can look at all brands and models of cell phones?

Website I can look at all brands and models of cell phones?

I want a website where I can look at ALL brands, ALL carriers, ALL models of cell phones and they include new phones, old phones and upcoming phones. I also want to be able to compare phones.

Answer by prettyprettypea
I use www.phonescoop.com to look at and compare phones. They have pictures and all the specifications of phones in a nice layout.
And www.cnet.com if I know what particular phones I’m looking for. It’s nice because they usually have a hands on video with the phone along with their review.

Answer by Johnathon A
www.phonedog.com

Give your answer to this question below!

Businessman on the phone
upcoming cell phones

Image by yago1.com
Businessman talking on cell phone outside, side view
-
What: Züriflickrdrinks #50
Location: Bäckeranlage, Zürich
-
Flickr Interesting | www.yago1.com | Twitter | Facebook

Can anyone tell me the upcoming PDA’s or smartphones for Verizon? PLEASE!!! this is very important information that i really need! Thanks!!

Answer by Daisuke Fan
blackberry 9900c series

What do you think? Answer below!
Third reading ahead on tax proposal
Council may not make decision at Tuesday meeting
Read more on Fremont Tribune

For more new cell phones, and names visit my blog www.techandgamingreview.blogspot.com I use to have a “new and upcoming cell phones” series on youtube back in 2009 and a little bit into 2010, but i havnt made a new one in a long time. With all the new cellphones an technology coming out I thought Id get back into it. Please rate, and comment what you think about it.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét