Thứ Tư, 27 tháng 4, 2011

I recently purchased a locked LG kg800 pink cell phone & I have cingular, Do I have to buy a new SIM card?

I recently purchased a locked LG kg800 pink cell phone & I have cingular, Do I have to buy a new SIM card?

I recently purchased a locked LG kg800 pink cell phone & I have cingular, Do I have to buy a NEW SIM card ?? Will cingular unlock the phone for me because I have been a customer for over 3 years.

Answer by Lynda V
Try this site:

Answer by Beverly S
Would you like to donate your used phone to our school recycling cell phone drive to help us raise money for new technology equipment for each of our classrooms. Please e-mail me at bds222000@yahoo.com.

With kind regards,
bds

Answer by MKroX2202
Someone stole my LG KG800 (sick f**ks they are). My advice take it back and get a phone someone wouldn’t want to nik.

Add your own answer in the comments!

every where I look, I see someone on a cell or typing on a laptop and see guys wearing the clor pink. Don’t get me wrong, I have a cell, but I share it with my sister. I pay only about 60 to 70 a month for one, but thre are people who pay over 100 for one and there is always deals on a free laptop. What is up with that?
I’m not talking about cancer or any thing that scary, just why guys think that it is cool to wear the color pink.

Answer by MerdithHaas
I have a pink cell and got it because some of the proceeds go to breast cancer research…my grandma had breast cancer and every little bit helps to find a cure.

Answer by intelneo1977
Don’t know if i really understand what you are asking. If you are asking why you see people typing on laptops everywhere you go on campus, welcome to a students life. Laptops give you an opportunity to go to a café or sit out on a lawn, yet be able to work. Dude, that is awesome (ask someone who has to sit in hot computer labs for hours)
People talking on cell phones, again productivity on the go. Now people chatting to friends on the cell phone for hours ( some weird productivity example, but at least they are going form A to B and talking on there way etc)
Guys wearing hot pink ………no comments :)
100$ and more for a cell phone service…..again if you think you need it then who is any one else to say anything otherwise….
Deals over laptops is due to laptops being a hot commodity and competition. Every one wants to push more of their product out. IF you knew what kind of outrageous profit margins there are in these things my friend, you would be jumping in right away.

Here is an example

Production cost of cell phone that is mass produced in china including labour parts shipping is less than 10-15 USD a piece. I need not tell you how much we pay for one of those gizmos.

Answer by Jenny K
According to Fashion experts aka the ones who make the fashions Pink is the new black so int eh last bit they have put out the pinks for everything.. i personally don’t see anything wrong with wearing pink why did we ever brand it to be a “girls” color and blue a “boys” color its just silly

What do you think? Answer below!
Max Media Group, Inc. Announces Conference Call for Shareholder Updates; Brings Filings Current
Max Media Group, Inc. , announced today that it will be holding a conference call to provide a shareholder update on its recent activity and answer shareholder questions. The Company will also discuss exciting new developments on the horizon for Max Media and its shareholders.
Read more on PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance

AVATAR ET-1 Touch Creen Bluetooth FM Quad-band Watch Cell Phone White/Pink www.lightake.com Model Avatar ET-1IMEI Unique Format Watch Phone LCD Screen 1.4″ Color SCcreen Touch Sensitive Touch Screen Network Bands GSM 850/900/1800/1900 Mhz SIM Slots One Sim Card Slot Data Connections WAP, GPRS, MMS, SMS Bluetooth Bluetooth V2.0 Speakers 1 Speaker Memory Slot Support T-Flash Card up to 2GB in size Digital Cameras NO Bluetooth and FM and Java Bluetooth and FM Analog TV NO WiFi NO Gravity Sensor & Shaking function NO Unlocked Phone yes Push-pull rolling menu NO Multimedia MP3 and Video player, Sound Recorder, and E-book Supported Batteries 2 x 3.7V “680mAh” lithium ion rechargeable batteries AC Charger 100~240V AC Charger included (EU Charger) Multi-language Simplified Chinese, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian,German,Indonesian, Russian, Turkish, Arabic, Persian Other Accessories Included 1*Earphone, 1*AC Charger, 1*USB Charging Cable, 1*Stylus,2*Batteries and 1*Manual Color White & Pink Size (L*W*T) 64.0*49.5*18.5mm Net Weight 75.0g Weight (including the packing) 357.0g


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét