Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 5, 2011

I want Samsung cell phones for buessnes with out to conect them I want 1-40 of them.?

I want Samsung cell phones for buessnes with out to conect them I want 1-40 of them.?

any kind of Samsung cell phone and kind of chep but no plans.

Answer by Sam
I would reccomend shopping on ebay. Beware that there is a lot of fraud in cell phone sales online. Many of the customers looking for lots of cell phones without plans want them shipped to Nigeria or other far off places. Most US-based cellular phone stores will not sell you phones unless you are taking shipment in the US. Also they will require the money to be wired to them before they will initiate shipment of your phones.

Answer by Charlie
When you purchase a cell phone without a plan you would be forced to buy it out right, meaning that you could be paying a couple hundred more per phone. If your business needs the phones why not get them with a plan to save thousands of dollars in the long run? The phones won’t do you any good without a plan anyways.

Give your answer to this question below!

Cell phone
samsung cell phones

Image by janoma.cl
It’s a Samsung, don’t remember the model.

I accidentally deleted a picture from my cell phone. I haven’t saved any other pictures yet. How can I recover this picture from my Samsung cell phone?

Answer by seghtman
if you deleted a picture from your phone there is no way to recover it, sorry.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Remains of the Day: You know what’s cool? Half a million
It’s a supersized edition of the remainders as we tackle the latest rumored developments in Apple’s deal with labels and publishers over a cloud music service, Google’s possible entry into the mobile payment field, and Apple’s latest patent haul.
Read more on Macworld


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét