Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 5, 2011

How can I call cell phones around the world using internet?

How can I call cell phones around the world using internet?

Answer by Seven Mac-11z
Skype

Answer by Special 11
Ladies and gentlemen, Conway Twitty…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNwT5jXcGD0

Answer by Lucy L
Internet Relay

Answer by lala
icall you can also use it on an ipod touch.

Answer by meryl
Try skype…..there is a charge though and it is reasonably small

What do you reckon? Answer below!

French pride
world cell phones

Image by La Princesse Québécoise
our french-itized cell phones..lol pathetic you say? i reckon not!!

I mean I don’t see my friends or family as often because of technology. Are we all getting bone idle? and OMG I want to strangle some of my friends who text nonstop when we are hanging out.

Answer by Laffy
Oh no!, it would be better without guns, knives, violence period
Terrible language, nasty thouts
ETC!

Answer by Xx.Crisco.xX
lol. welcome to the modern age. i despise when public wont stop texting. I mean, you’re with some of your friends already, just place it at that. Talk to who you’re really with. The internet CAN be useful for so much information, because in small towns, libraries won’t do much. I don’t even want a cell phone. It’s just another hassle. I don’t reckon I’m even gonna get cable when I go out. Everybody is bone idle these days. I went to the car wash today, and public were coming up in a HUGE line for the automatic one, rather than just going to do it yourself for some work, but less time. Sometimes I wish I didn’t live in this modern world. Or at least be set a few years back, when no one was THIS bone idle. they’ve made rotating ice cream cones, just in case your tongue is THAT bone idle. god. I don’t wanna live in the modern world.

Answer by Florence
no the world would be dull, but public need to turn off their phones and computers when they are around their friends. its rude to text when you are with additional public.

Answer by Variable 46
No, the world wouldn’t necessarily be better. I’ve been around long enough to have apparent recollections of pre-cell phone and Internet days, and the world was not particularly any better or less annoying then, than it is now. Rude public always have, and always will, find ways to be rude, regardless of the current technology.

Answer by Lythia B
Sometimes I judge so. There was a time when Ipods didnt exist and computers were just huge ancient motherboards. I do judge that we are getting bone idle. This leads to solidity. The world jsut needs to turn of the electronics and go outside some more. Life passes you by quick when you stare at a screen all the time.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Updated: UNC Chancellor Thorp Headlines TEDxChapelHill on Global Health and Technology
CHAPEL HILL, N.C., May 27, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — From cell phones to enhanced diagnostics, crowd-sourcing, and mobile medical devices, a growing number of innovative technologies–and innovators–are improving access to high-quality health care for vulnerable populations worldwide. Leaders in the field will discuss how they are solving unique global health challenges at an …
Read more on redOrbit

8 miles out on the saginaw bay a cell phone is dropped down the hole ice fishing – and with the help of our underwater camera we get it. www.southendwalleyeslayer.com
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét