Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 5, 2011

When do I get my first cell phone bill from Verizon?

When do I get my first cell phone bill from Verizon?

I’m planning on buying a BlackBerry Curve 8530 from Verizon Wireless online today or tommorow with a 54.99 plan. I know I get charged 29.99 for buying the phone, but if I got it today would I get charged 54.99 today, or 1 month from now?

Answer by Val
today…
if you buy it online then idk they’ll probably charge you through the computer
by credit card or something…
and if you go to the store well of course theyll charge you right there…

answer mine plz(:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al.iAzL1TmTqOGNkVKe_pjnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100321121555AAzGbRv

Add your own answer in the comments!

My first cell phone
first cell phone

Image by marusin
When will old-school/retro cell phones be in fashion? I have a bunch. Found this one digging through a bunch of old boxes. It weighs about 5 pounds.

Just wondering how I compare with other people, I got my first one in March 2001. Now people say they can’t live without it, even though it’s a recent phenomenom.

Answer by ges
1998 Big clunky thing from Radio shack it was horrible.

Answer by lint
Never got one, never will, don’t want one

Answer by ian4u1962
1988 motorola like a house brick

Answer by Meg
I got my first cell phone in April of 2002. I think I can live without it. I don’t answer it most of the time and I turn it off at night.

Answer by Kitty Marie
I bought mine in May of 03. You can live without it, it just takes some getting used to. I leave it at home for a week every once in a while just because I get sick of being so “reachable”.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
4 On Your Side: Cell Phone Spy
MILWAUKEE – It’s an easy new way to spy on just about anyone you know–like your teenager or your husband. Or, your boss can spy on you! The key–your cell phone!
Read more on TMJ4 Milwaukee


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét