Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

How to be a successful cell phone sales person?

How to be a successful cell phone sales person?

I just got a job at Sprint as a full time sales rep. I’m completely new at this but driven to do well. What are some tips for life a successful sales person? And what kinds of things can I do outside of work to get customers and promote business?

Answer by Ed Atun
Memorize all their “plans”. The new one for $ 69.99 is one of the best in the industry. Question the administrator to allow you to use all of the different phones so you can get to know them. Your largest conundrum is overcoming the last 4 years when Sprint did everything it may maybe to make its customers mad. Now the company president is appearing in the advertisements and gifted that the terrible ancient days are gone.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

I want to get out of my cell phone contract with cingular. I read somewhere that you can sale your contract to someone else. This way I will not have to pay out for ending my contract early.

Answer by Avery T
Here is one company, but I bet there may be more. I found it on the first page of a Google search for “resell phone contract”

Answer by Joem
Yes you can. To avoid paying for fees emotionally involved to carrier switching, some consumers use third party carriers. These sites usually work by matching prospective buyers with cell phone owners with prospective buyers. The site would require a small fee to allow a consumer to post wireless contract terms. The site will then facilitate the transfer of contracts between a buyer and an owner. But, you still have to authenticate this with your carrier. if they allow it then you have no conundrum but if they refused to acknowledge it then you may still be charged with a fee.

Answer by Tony C
Ok if you want to get out of your cell phone contract and avoid the early termination fees I would suggest:
cellplandepot.com <- free now
celltradeusa.com <-around $ 20
sellcellplans.com <-no clu
ahhh...oh simply try to use the free classifieds that yahoo offers, kijiji, craigslist...that should help you! :)
Ton.

Answer by Dee
My husband was in the military for 10 years and each time I went depending on where we went to, the service with different companies sucked. So when I wanted out of my contract I told them we were moving to another country and of course they didn’t have service in persons countries I chose. You can get out of your contract by saying that you are moving to another country. You dont have to provide proof. I have gotten out of my contract 4 times now. It was based upon which carrier worked the best at which place I lived.

Excellent Luck

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Vehicle admirer is committed to restoring the classics
When Bill Steele thinks about cars, reliability isn’t a business.
Read more on The Post-Star

BARCELONA, Spain (AVING Special Report on ‘MWC 2008′)LG unveiled ‘Viewty in Silver’ at Mobile World Congress 2008 which is the company’s new version of the Viewty phone. The LG Viewty, a professional-level camera phone, includes features found on high-end stand-alone cameras, including a manual focus option, an image stabilizer and an ISO up to 800 for indoor or night shooting. The handset, equipped with 5M camera, also records record at up to 120 fps, the highest frame speed ever for handset camera, which can be edited and uploaded directly to YouTube. A 3-inch touch screen and Mobile XD engine provide a wider and more vivid show while a jog wheel on the back maximizes usability. An emotionally involved stylus allows users to digitally write on photos and edit files. According to the company, the sales of the Viewty phone has now sold over 550000 units since its European launch last November and the company expects to gain more popularity of the Viewty with its new silver version.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét