Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Cell Phone Top Picks?

Cell Phone Top Picks?

So I really have two questions…
1) My parents have promised me a cell phone in July (like 10 months away). How can I convince them to shorten that time?

2) I as before a live audience around with Phonearena and found the upcoming phones for AT&T (our carrier). Here is the link: http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/AT-T-carrier-c_14_3.html
I was wondering which phone I should get. The criteria: I am not a fan of flip phones, and I am sure to be a heavy texter (already addicted without a phone), thus the need for a QWERTY keyboard. Touch screens don’t mean too much to me, so that’s no huge deal if the phone lacks one. I would delight in a honest battery, and of course, calling quality. Size matters not (too much, at least), and there is not much that can be considered ‘too huge’ for me, as I have large pockets, LOL.
I would look in-depth for myself, but you guys get points for it, and I get nothing!
Or if you don’t feel like searching through phones, pick from these top ones (if you choose to answer the above part, disregard this): LG Monaco, AT&T Tilt 2, or the HTC Lancaster.
I’m a fan of the Pantech Matrix, but by July that will need to be refurbished.
Thanks in advance!

Answer by Msean
Regarding number one, do a Google News search for cell phones and see if you can come up with any news items that show a person using the phone to keep them safe, especially avoiding an attack of some sort.

They may feel they will be putting you in harm’s way by not getting you a phone.

Answer by brimaster
get involved in activites that need cellphones, like a sport, student council, something involved with school, get excellent grades that will be a huge plus with your parent, um help out around the house ik it will be stupid at the time but trust me itl be worth it when you get your phone! hope this helps!

Add your own answer in the comments!

Thanks for yalls help

Answer by uradork246
You can try the site below.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Inside Howard high school
Courtland Freeman bought his first gun in fourth grade. For weeks he saved up the $ 2 allowance his mother would give him. When he had stashed away about $ 60, he walked to a neighbor's house down the street and traded the money for a .22-caliber small arm and five bullets.
Read more on Chattanooga Times Free Press

Top 10 Epic Cell Phones from Amazon #10. Samsung Focus Windows Phone (AT&T) amzn.to #9. BlackBerry Torch 9800 amzn.to #8. LG Octane Phone (Verizon) amzn.to #7. HTC EVO 4G Android Phone amzn.to #6. HTC DROID INCREDIBLE amzn.to #5. HTC Freestyle Phone amzn.to #4. HTC Inspire 4G Android amzn.to #3. HTC ThunderBolt 4G amzn.to #2. Motorola DROID X Android amzn.to #1. Motorola Atrix 4G Android amzn.to
Record Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét