Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 5, 2011

How to pay for cell phone games?

How to pay for cell phone games?

I have a verizon wireless samsung phone, and I want to buy a game, but I’m not sure how I’ll be charged. On the phone, it says $ 7.99-boundless and then there’s a paragraph beneath it. Will I be charged annually, or do I just pay the $ 7.99 once?

Answer by Dj
If your fone’s excellent enough, and your able to connect it to ur PC then you dont need to buy mobile games, there’s places on the net where you can get them for free, and you save cred.

Answer by sonofara
there’s no need for u to buy games just go to http://www.mobytrends.com and download games and install it on your phone via PC bluetooth or USB Data cable.

Add your own answer in the comments!

record gamer
cell phone games

Image by Judy **
For MSH0211: #1: record gamer

Everytime I play games on my prepaid cell phone, will it cost me? Or just the phone calls I make on it are incorporated within the charged minutes?

Answer by Andrew H
There is no charge for before a live audience games. Downloading games, yes.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Letters to the Editor published Saturday, May 27, 2011
With that in mind, men, I'm here to announce your untimely death. That's right, because if you are an average man, you don't have a primary physician and haven't had a checkup in more than a year.
Read more on Curry Coastal Pilot

Cyberpunk – Arasaka’s Plot By: Lemon Quest Cell phone game R. Talsorian’s Cyberpunk has left the paper and pencils behind and gone electronic! Check out this awesome preview for the cell phone game! For additional information visit: mambaa.ma.funpic.de
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét