Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

Please help me choose a name for my cell phone business.?

Please help me choose a name for my cell phone business.?

I am starting a cell phone sales and repair business here in LA and need help choosing a business name. Here are a few I really like.

Priceless Wireless
Cell-U-Nation
Wireless Revolution
Mobile HQ or Mobile Headquarters

All answers are much apreciated, Thank You.

Answer by robert S
What about Going Mobile

Give your answer to this question below!

CIMG0014.JPG
cell phone for sale

Image by Flyinace2000

Huntley board nixes cell tower request
HUNTLEY – The controversial special use permit request for a 175-foot cell phone tower in the historic constituency of downtown Huntley was unanimously second-hand by the village board. Former to the vote, Village President Charles Sass read into the record the consensus findings of the village board at its May 19 meeting that outlined six reasons why the measure was not receiving trustees' support.The …
Read more on The Courier News

Hi Guys I’m selling this phone on Ebay, please fallow the link below if you want to buy it ☟▼ cgi.ebay.co.uk cgi.ebay.co.uk cgi.ebay.co.uk


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét