Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

Help please how can i end my essay ?can you please give a good conclusion?

Help please how can i end my essay ?can you please give a good conclusion?

this is my essay I just need the conclusion : How will the U.S react if our recession turns into a depression? Some say it's already a depression, but is it? In my perspective the effect of unemployment during the fantastic depression was more dramatic on public than today's recession. Both are different because they happen in different times. Todays recession has been hard for americans because they were use to having everything food, cars, cell phones, money to spend on wants and desires, but they still have more advantages than public from the Fantastic depression, even if they both are huge problems for families.
First of all, because of unemployment public in the Fantastic Depression and many families found themselves living on the streets in poverty and there was an increase on roberies. In addition, families suffered a lot in the winter because they had no money to buy cloth or wood. In contrast, todays recession not a lot of public are unemployed and less families are living in the streets. Also public who are unemployed on the recession recieve checks as a help for life unemployed. In both the depression and the recession there was an increase on roberies public were stealing in order to surivive. In the same ways , the recession and depression caused public to lose their hose and cars. In the depression there was a lack of benefits there was no health care , no food stamps, or unemployed help. The toughest business for public in the recession was to adapt on not having what they used to like money to spend on electronics, restaruants, cars ect. This is a percent of the unemployed during the Depression 25% and the Recession 7.2%
When the stock market crashed in 1929 that made a lot of distress to peolpe who had invested money in stocks and also the banks were doing terrible. As a result, stock holders lost money they had invested and also owe their brocker for all the money they borow from the stock. On the additional hand , in the recession the stock market hasn't crash, only signifacntly and well public are not losing much money like then. Banks where failing because they were charitable away loans to farmers and they had too many failures so many of them closed and didn't give money back. For that reason, public who had their life savings in the banks, lost their money.
As of right now, there are many persons who used to have a excellent paying job and now they are working in jobs that pay much less than their previous jobs, or have fewer hours of work. Similarly, in the depression public were struggling to find a reliable job and a bunch of public lost their first job they had even farmers lost everything. Another fact is that the recession has caused far more divorcing tariff affecting families especially children. Likewise in the Fantastic Depression families were breaking out because they didn't have enpought money to feed their childs. As a result, some parents chose to give their children to public that may maybe care for them. There where cases were the parents killed their children and then they will kill themselves because they give up on their desire to live.

Answer by Isaac
too bone idle to read the whole essay..but i saw some grammatical errrors that need to be addressed, here is my conclusion:

The Fantastic Depression tested the american public. It brought a lot of financial problems to many american families. It was the worst business that may maybe happen to the United States at the time. Even if some public were overtaken by their dread, most public pulled trough and waited out the depression. The depression is something public will always remember and something we can all learn from.

JUST ADD SOME OTHER STUFF, BUT BASICALLY, YOUR CONCLUSION SHOULD BE THE SAME AS YOUR FIST PARAGRAPH. OR ATLEAST STATE THE SAME ISSUE

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Everyday carry as of Sept 2008
car cell phone holder

Image by Thirteen Of Clubs
Left Front Pocket:
Rotring 600 fountain pen
Crappy LG cell phone

Right Front Pocket:
Benchmade Mini RSK Mk-1
Lip Balm
Lighter
Hand Rolling Tobacco and Papers
Franklin Covey Task List Wallet (This is a 3X5 index card holder, I like it a lot more than the notebooks I was using)

Rear pocket:
Royce Leather City Wallet, a Taxi Wallet Clone.

Keys clipped to belt loop: These are the keys that I use while biking, my car keys are a bit bulkier, and go into a pocket instead of life clipped outside.

More details on many of these items in my Pocket Contents set.

My previous every day carry pic

My husband is cheating on me..I confronted him about text messages I read..one from his ex saying are you coming over tonight?
And additional texts from additional women..He swears that nothing is going on..He promised me that he would exchange and stop hiding his phone, car keys, passwords ect..but he is a stout liar he keeps hiding his phone, keys, receipt everything you can reckon of.
Now he is driving a Expedition and I questioned him whose car is that and where is your car..he told me not to worry about it..He removed the car registration and information just so i wont know who the car belongs to!
Why God I really want to know who the hell I married..This man exchange so much he may maybe care less if i trust him or not, he doesn’t care about how I feel, he thinks that i am weak and i can’t place him!
We have a joint account with our cell phones and he wont give me the access code! Since he is the account holder i have no way in checking our phone records without the access code and he made the account a high security business or whatever they said!
He is going to the extreme for me not to catch him with solid proof! Obviously he likes what he is doing and he doesnt want to stop.
I found his phone one day and he did something to it and the phone may maybe only be used at a certain time.
I am so depressed about my situation and I know one day I will get up and live his sorry behind and show him that I am not weak and dumb!
I wont allow this man to treat me like i am not even worth a penny!
I need to set an example for my 2 year ancient daughter.
I will be honest I would of left this man a long time ago because I know that he is using me but in a couple of months he is going to get a lot of money and my friends told me not to be dumb and stay until i have my part.
I bought a degital tape recorder to place in his car but he has been out of town for 2 weeks and i havent had a chance to do that. I know dat right now he is with another woman.
I really don’t know how much more i can take from this man, disrespecting me, insulting my inteligence, i really don’t reckon i can stay one more day…I just cant do this anymore!

Answer by dot
Oh sweetheart open your eyes get out you are goin nowhere wiv him be strong go on you can find better !!! lol

Answer by Tia
Get off your ass and walk, girl !
Far far away. Dont wait for your daughter to grow up enough to know who her daddy even was.

Answer by princess
ok. so you’ve expressed yourself, but there’s no question. If you need the money, ok. stay until he gets that huge amount like you say, but if you don’t need the money, go on!!! Right now!! Or the very least, go downstairs and sleep in a different bed — start your separation now!!

Answer by Sexy Homer is back!
You are weak, because you haven’t left him — you are ranting to us instead.

Answer by Mista
Yeah girl he aint a husband he’s a PIMP. Place him take his daughter and when he see what he lost don’t go back show him all the guys who can treat you right.

You like Beyonce except its “If you like it you should have kept a ring on it”

You strong and can do this.

Give your answer to this question below!

Hey Everyone, in this record I’m talking about the Universal Mobile Phone Car Cup Holder Mount. I’m currently using it to hold my iPhone 4 with the iSkin Solo Case, fits perfectly on my Hummer H2 Cup holder.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét