Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 5, 2011

What is the best cell phone plan out today?

What is the best cell phone plan out today?

This is with ANY carrier besides Cricket I don’t care. Whats the best plot?

Answer by pinky23465
i have verizon and its fantastic.
the phones are incredible and you get a lot of service
you can also try it out for 30 days, and if you don’t like it you can cancel & not pay anything

Answer by Lewis M
Cell phone services often vary from region to region and sometimes even their plans depend upon certain regions. So it becomes vital to know which carrier is as long as service in your area and what are the rate plans for your area? But what once took hours to choose the right plot visiting retail supplies can now be done with or is just a few clicks away. Select the best cell phone plot of your choice in the convenience of your office or home.
For me it’s Verizon so far.

Give your answer to this question below!

A Series of Smaller Piles – Go Out – 3
best cell phone plan

Image by Brandon Heyer
I chose that that is the best way to describe my go out process. I reckon everything i plot on taking from my room is pictured here

I am an American living on the Normandy-Brittany border in France. My family and I will be living here for at least 2 more years. I want a cell phone that I can use as my main phone. I need to know what the best service plot would be for me. I make daily phone calls to the United States and locally. I’d also like a cell phone with which I can check my email, send instant messages, and take pictures. Please help!

Answer by Fab
Get an i-phone
from Orange Provider

Answer by Craig_Boumphrey
get an orange i-phone with free internet. Id also question for the international bundle. Cheap calls to over seas.

Give your answer to this question below!
Best of the Week May 23-29, 2011
The most-read tales for the week of May 23-29, 2011.
Read more on Voice of San Diego


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét