Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 5, 2011

How can I find my lost cell phone?

How can I find my lost cell phone?

So I lost my cellphone days gone by and I really need to find it. I am positive that it is not at my house, because the last time I saw it I was in the car going to someone else’s house. I want to know if there is anyway to find the phone if it does not have gps tracking, and if at all possible a program that is free (by the way, don’t tell me to check the last places I was, as I have done this)

Answer by Sakhisakh
Get another phone and call it while wandering around looking for it.

Answer by eMiLY ‘LivE 4 tHe MUsiC’ RobSoN
Look for it every where…. the place you would not reckon to look is probably the place it will be.

Answer by Dinesh
u need ur IMEI no I hope u knw it

Answer by Jessie Heyy.
Maybe tryyy calling your phone and see if someone answers. If no one answers or your phone is dead, try asking all your friends if you left it at their house. Excellent luck! :)

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!

Hey..I have a gps enabled cell phone..and my mom wants 2 call me every five minutes…2 check on me. is there anything that i can download or site that i may maybe go to that is free, where it can track my phone so that she can know where i am at, anytime? Thanx.

Answer by sssssbooom
something like this? http://www.accutracking.com/

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Four Ways to Make Your Battery Last Longer
How to make your iPhone battery last a lot longer? About a small of maintenance.
Read more on NYTimes.com via Yahoo! Finance

The gps tracking website its free freegpstracking.blogspot.com , no montly fee or BS like that, and the phone you can use its Blackberry 8110 and the motorola iden (i425) with boost mobile pay as you go web feature /month or AT&T for a month. That the 2 cheap phone i can name.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét