Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 5, 2011

Why do girls look at their cell phones when walking by?

Why do girls look at their cell phones when walking by?

Sometimes when I’m walking I’ll see a girl from a reasonable, yet close enough distance for us to have a excellent look at each ohter, I don’t normally stare I often just look at her and then look honest ahead where i’m going, but as I walk by her or get quicker to her, she’ll take out and look at her cell phone, or look around eg. on the ground, the walls, ect.. But when I look back or walk past her, she puts her cell phone down. What does this mean? Thank you.

Answer by ear942
she wants your digits

Answer by jewbag69
shy or embarassed lol

Answer by Like Canada.
Its protection!

Answer by demifan67
she probably thought u were cute and was shy

Answer by Housewife916
She wants to appear as uninterested or busy as possible so that you don’t bother her…

Add your own answer in the comments!

I am looking into getting a prepaid cell phone. I just want to know, will you receive any type of mail at home in regards to calls made, texts sent, or a bill of any sort. I don’t want no mail sent, just have the phone and add minutes for calls and texts. All answers are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Answer by gkk_72
I have an AT&T go phone and I do not get any postal mail for it. When my minutes get low or are about to expire I get text messages sent to me. I usually refill by purchasing minutes online.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Don’t Hang Up Just Yet
An assessment that may maybe place to rest once and for all the question of whether cell phones pose a risk of brain cancer to their users may be delayed, says New Scientist ‘s Andy Coghlan.
Read more on GenomeWeb News

One of Cartoon Network’s Nominees for the Huge Pick. It unfortunately came in second place. Still, the greatest Cartoon to never make it.
Record Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét