Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 5, 2011

Top 10 reasons why a pre-teen should get a cell phone.?

Top 10 reasons why a pre-teen should get a cell phone.?

I am trying to get a cell phone and I need excellent reasons. Also, what type of phone should I get. It has to be verizonwireless.

Answer by emac4lyf
1. Tell them you want to learn to be responsible
2. All your friends got one.
3. You need it for emergency
4. Its the new age, all public have cell phones
5. You need it terribly..

That’s all I can reckon off..

Answer by TERMINATOR
If you get lost you may maybe call someone to find you.
You may maybe call 911 in case something terrible happens.
It would be excellent in emoergency.
You say that you will be very careful with it and if you lose it you promise that you will not get a new one until you are sixteen.
You will go prepaid.

Answer by kitty45litter
1. emergancy
2. Keep in touch w friends
3. er… i dont know
Get a samsung one. mine is fantastic… it is red and silver and has and mp3 player on it and a camera.
DONT PLAY THE “FREE” GAMES ON YOU PHONE THEY ARE NOT FREE. I WAS CHARGED 25 BUCKS FOR FREE DEMOS

Answer by jmdavis333
there are none….. sorry

Answer by Blaze W
well, we dont need them, but they are so cool, and we just have to have them, (I am 12). I am on verizon 2. I have an E815, but they are all excellent, my parents bribed me, a’s all year, but I a nerd, tell them something, IM me at mrbw202, on AIM. Tell me how it worked out!

Give your answer to this question below!

Please help me. any reason would be fantastic. I am in grade 8 and i need a cell phone and ive told my parents i may maybe pay for it by for myself but they just say a flat out no without even letting me clarify. So just anythiing i may maybe say to them!!??

Answer by njagalamalaya
Well clarify to us first. Why do you need a cell phone?

Answer by Camazing
Homework help
Project help
Hanging out with friends

Best of luck.

Answer by Dr. Know-It-All
They have a GPS chip installed in them, so if you ever when missing, they may maybe find you.

Answer by Katy
Well, if you can’t even reckon of a reason, clearly you don’t need one.

Try……not whining.

Answer by zil28ennov
The only reason I can reckon of for a teenager to have a cell phone is

FOR EMERGENCIES.

Know better? Place your own answer in the comments!
Can Nokia Win the Smartphone War?
Nokia has been the king of the world handset market for nearly as long as anyone can remember, but recently its crown has begun to slip. In his latest column, our European correspondent Dragan Petric discusses whether Nokia’s deal with Microsoft can place it back on its throne.
Read more on Brighthand

News, plus Busting Mobile Myths, the Top 10 Blackberry applications and two user tales!


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét