Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 5, 2011

Is there a way to find what cell phones will be released in the near future?

Is there a way to find what cell phones will be released in the near future?

It’s time to renew my contract with Verizon with their new every two business and I reckon I know what cell phone I would get right now, but I’m worried something better will come out in like 2 months or something. I’m having distress result upcoming releases.
I just saw a release for the Razr V3m to Verizon which is suppose to come out shortly. I only now wish I knew when so I can choose if I should wait or just go get something now.

Answer by karlsalegend
yep…use a crystal ball

Answer by azul_uk2006
yes .. Dream one .. may be one day become reality

Answer by justlaugh93
google it.

Answer by shadowatdustcatcher
Japan has some new stuff that is not yet showing in the U.S. Advance search using Japan.

Answer by cheryl
haven’t heard about anything new. i work for them. but you might try their website. pink razr is about the newest hottest lateley. hope this helps!
www.verizonwireless.com

Give your answer to this question below!

cell phone found inside prisoner
upcoming cell phones

Image by Maqroll
User Driven Content – is it working?
Mike Davidson – CEO and Founder Newsvine
www.newsvine.com

I’m looking to hold an LG Voyager. But, I don’t want to buy a new phone when in a few months, they will any release a better, more tech-geek phone, or release one with less bugs in it. Point life, is there a website out there, blog, anything that gives you the heads up on new electronics coming out. I’m just trying to save my money and time since I bought the 60gb Ipod a few years back and a few months after doing so, they unrestricted the 80gb model for pretty much the same amount of money. I’m just trying to not repeat that flub up once again.

Answer by webkool
this situation happend to all of us because all cell phones after some months have another fantastic version.

but you can see this website www.webzf.com/mobile_phone/

is a blog that compile the most news about cell phones

Add your own answer in the comments!
SMC Heads-Up to 2 June: Cellphones, Youth Challenges, PRINZ
A panel of 31 scientists has been gathering in France this week evaluating research to determine whether electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones and additional devices should be classified as carcinogenic.
Read more on Scoop.co.nz


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét