Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

Where can I buy a new cell phone without buying a new plan?

Where can I buy a new cell phone without buying a new plan?

My phones screen broke now I have to buy a new one without a money off but i can’t find a site that will allow that. i just want to buy a new phone I don’t need a plot.
Already looked on Ebay,and I talked to the public at t-mobile already.

Answer by Kaitlin
ebay

Answer by tha1ulaughat
ebay.

Answer by MARK
FROM YO MAMA LOL PWNED

Answer by Why so cereal?
pretty much every phone store but itll cost a lot more since your not buying a plot

Answer by My Monster
I reckon best buy has a couple.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

i wanna buy an iphone or blackberry, when i say cheap i don’t mean like 5 bucks i mean i don’t want them tryna charge me 600 for an iphone 3gs etc, know any excellent sites ? its okay if they’re used.

Answer by Lisa Perez-herrera
Only website i would say is ebay

Answer by Jordan Beherndt
craigslist.com

done.

Answer by Rebecca
If you find a cheap one make sure to question if it is STOLEN before hold. Cheap is not always cheap in the end.

Answer by ?
Honestly…go here cellphonehelp.org. ..no initiation or mail in rebates plus fantastic customer service and free tech support. Hands down the best site…the only one I buy from anymore. Plus they donate back to the community.

Give your answer to this question below!
Gold and Silver Update. So you sold out after listening to the 'top pickers' – now what do you do?
"The fantastic Khan (Chinese ruler), causes the bark of trees, made into something like paper, to pass for money all over his country." …Marco POLO, (1254 – 1324 Roving examiner from Venice).
Read more on GoldSeek.com

LEAVE COMMENTS HERE: bit.ly New WHITE HTC Evo 4G from Best Buy (Unboxing) – Got a call this morning from my community Best Buy informing me that the white Sprint Evo I had preordered was available for pickup. This came as a shock to me seeing how they weren’t supposed to drop for another week (July 11th and August 12th for Sprint supplies). I rushed down there to restore the black one I had added for someone on my Family Plot (seeing how I was within Best Buy’s 30 day restore policy) and they swapped it out for the new white version. Not too sure if I really like the new white color scheme over the black but its just something different. Different and newer always seem better. Of course, the first business I did upon powering it up was check to see if it had that “new” screen and sure enough…. it did. I’m not sure if ALL the white Evo’s will have these screens from here on out or if its a mixed bag like with the black versions. Guess we’ll have to wait and see. Any way, this doesn’t make me feel too terrible that I’m stuck with the black Evo on my personal line. Especially if mine has the screen I am more more pleased with. If HTC is REALLY awesome maybe we’ll see a switch to persons new Super TFT screens they’re going to release on the Nexus and Droid Incredibles soon. =)
Record Rating: 3 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét