Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

What is a Siruis stilleto?

What is a Siruis stilleto?

I want to get sirius radio but I don’t really understand it.

If I get a stilleto, will it automatically find a satelite? I thought you need a dish to get satelite signals?

I read their site and it’s hard to understand. Do I need a secondary reciever if I have a Stilleto 100 (The cheap one), and also, are there a lot of “dead” spots that don’t get reception? I’m looking to use it in a warehouse with concrete walls (Bad cell phone reception)…..what do I need?

I don’t get it. Thanks for any help.

Answer by Ford
Well friend im glad you joined the sirius Club, i got my sirius stilleto during christmas and i tell you its works fine for me, yes i understand the reciever dosent works in the best spots but thats up to you.

No you dont need a dish because the satelite is in the headphones (pretty neat) so thats why.

No you dont need another sirius reciever to activate this one. Even if your a new subscriber you can still use this, it just cost 11 dollars a month and you get all the channels you can even just like the sportster(which i also have for my car).

I would call sirius if you need more infomation, and thank you for supporting sirius the best radio on radio.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

20110307052
cell phone warehouse

Image by vovchychko
(De)construction work is continuing on the old Karstadt warehouse downtown.

Another quick snapshot taken with my cell phone when I was going through the area on my bike.

SO i go to a church that is my home church, and they are going on a missions trip to vancouver over spring break and i went to the first meeting and loved it. It goes on for ten days and we are not allowed to have a cell phone so i cant contact my mom, i am 13 and when i cant fall asleep i get really stressed. and by the way we are sleeping on the floor of a place called “The Warehouse” we are going to be doing some work on the street. but im nervous do you think i would make it?

Answer by ritu k
13 sure is very young, but tell me if this was a fun trip with ur friends, wud u still have all the douts in ur mind. Common u r serving the lord and he will take care of u, just as he does everyday. God knows all ur addresses as he is following u constantly. All the best dear child

Answer by Diane K
If I were you I’d consider how well I know the leaders and how confident I am that they will handle the trip well overall. I don’t really like the idea that you can’t call home if you want to, but you need to decide if you are OK with that.

It is harder to sleep in a new place and if you don’t have a decent roll up mattress of some type it might be harder. When you mention working on the street do you feel there will be enough adult supervision? Do you know if you’ll be in safe areas?

But factor in how much the idea appeals to you. Even in the nicest most elegant trips traveling can be frustrating, so you have to be prepared for the ideal situation not being present at all times. If it goes well it can be very wonderful, but if it doesn’t – I’m sure you’ll live through it – but it may not be worth it.

Maybe you can ask someone what it’s like in more detail who you trust who has taken a trip with this group before?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
Arundel cops target handicap parking violators
A quick dash inside, lack of spots among excuses Despite what numerous drivers running errands on Saturday afternoon seemed to believe, a handicapped parking permit is not a family pass for choice parking.
Read more on Baltimore Sun

See more www.teron.co.cc cellphone warehouse


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét