Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

How do you find cell your phone when its dead?

How do you find cell your phone when its dead?

I lost my cell phone two days ago and it’s dead, how do you find it? Is there a way to call it? Or you a locator or something? I need help.

Answer by Aisha M
if the battery last with you ,you have to try calling ,but if the battery is dead ,nothing you can do .

Good Luck

Answer by dcx07
you can’t if its dead. u can mark it as stolen or lost, which means that ur service will block the use of the phone. that just means it’ll make the phone a very good paperweight. u can’t do anything, (unlock it, flash it) and have to buy a new one.

Answer by No Way?
Depends on if it is a new Phone or not, on some phones they have location, which means you can call the service provider and they can tell you the location of your phone. Its just an approx. tho is wont tell you its liek in your bed or that stuff.
good luck

Give your answer to this question below!

I know it can be done someone did this on me i don’t know where to go it’s important i find this persons number it involves a child he doesn’t live in an exact place he goes here and there and everywhere please someone help me i’m desperate my child depends on this i really dont have money to pay for a search so if you can help please do so he only has a cell phone…………..please help me

Answer by Toto
Do you know what is privacy of customers policy???

Answer by I’m bringin sexy back!
OMG i feel so bad but i dont know how to help. If i find out how ill tell u. I hope someone can help! Also u could call the police on this guy and even if u cant aford it they will help u.

What do you think? Answer below!
Mobile phones ‘possibly carcinogenic’ to humans
An expert WHO panel says people should limit their usage of mobile phones because of a possible link with malignant brain cancer.
Read more on Australian Broadcasting Corporation

First things first, I Poppa, freaks all the honies dummies, playboy bunnies, those wantin’ money those the ones I like cause they don’t get nathin’ but penetration, unless it smells like sanitation ‘Garbahge’, I turn like doorknobs heart throb, never, black and ugly as ever however, I stay Gucci down to the socks rings and watch filled with rocks and my jam knock in the Mitsubishi girls pee pee when they see me navajos creep me in they tee pee as I lay down laws like Allan Coppett Stop it – if ya think theyre gonna make a profit don’t see my ones, don’t see my guns – get it now tell ya friends Poppa hit it then split it in two as I flow with the Junior MAFIA I don’t know what the hell’s stoppin ya I’m clockin ya, Versace shade watchin ya once ya grin, I’m in, game begin first I talk about how I dresses this In diamond necklasses – stretch Lexuses The sex is just immaculate from the back I get deeper and deeper, help ya reach the climax that your man can’t make call him, tell him you’ll be home real late now sing the break Chorus: Faith: Baby….all I need is one more chance, I can help you find yourself You don’t need nobody else BIG: I got the good luv girl ya didn’t know (x2) Verse Two: Sick of that song on how it’s so long thought he worked his until I handled my biz there I is; Major Payne like Damon Wayans Low Down Dirty Demon like his brother Keenan schemin, don’t leave ya girl round me true player for real, ask Puff Daddy (yeah) you ringin bells with bags from
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét