Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 5, 2011

Cell Phone Insurance Cingular (ATT)....Replacement Info- First COMPLETE Answer gets 10 points!?

Cell Phone Insurance Cingular (ATT)....Replacement Info- First COMPLETE Answer gets 10 points!?

I now have a Sony Ericsson z525a which is suffering from battery damage..I am thinking about replacing the phone now using my insurance, but I wanted to know that if I replaced it now would I still be able to replace it in February (with all of the discounts) when my contract is over or will I have to keep the insuranced replaced phone for the next two years…..PLEASE HELP
Ok……yes I dropped it, but it was definetly an accident

Answer by Nathan W
Replace it FREE, you do not need your insuarnce to cover a DEFECT !!

Insurance is *only* used if your phone is Lost, Stolen, Water Damaged, Dropping, or opening the compartments.

YOU WILL get a FREE replacement without using your insurance if none of the above occur. So Get your free replacement, and save on your insurance till later when you need it

Answer by meatbag
the above question is right, ONLY if your phone is still under warranty. most phones will have 1 year or 90 days.
If it’s not under warranty, you will want to use the insurance.

What do you think? Answer below!

Hi I was looking to switch my service from sprint to metro pcs..I was chatting the other day and i mention that on main (yes thats dumb )and one guy told me that he work with cingular company and can tell me how much i have to pay after canceling the service and he can help me, he asked for the numbers on the back of the cell phone.. behind the battery which i gave him..thinking its about just the plan stuff.. but i surprized he told me my exact address and name and phone no. and also told me he got my social security too (which i doubt cause he asked for my last 4 digits after some time) can someone tell me IF he decide to do any thing wrong with my information.. WHATS THE WORST THING can happen to me or i am safe or not… i know his name and can find out where he work in dallas texas.The guy offer me he can put some discount on my plan with some company and ask for my last social security no. (which i gave fakeone). am i aright or in trouble.

Answer by Popeye
no.
you could be in trouble…

Give your answer to this question below!
How can you help? Wish list from nonprofit agencies, May 23
Following is a wish list of items and volunteer opportunities from nonprofit agencies in Racine County. They were provided by local nonprofit agencies.
Read more on The Journal Times

For a wide variety of cell phone accessories, visit www.discountcell.com.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét