Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 5, 2011

What cell phone and service is best for the middle east and all over the world?

What cell phone and service is best for the middle east and all over the world?

I have a friend who is going to get sent to Iraq, and i hear there are cell phones out there that they call “unlocked” that get reception in Iraq. I also heard it depends on the service as well as effectiveness of the phone reception. Anyone know anything about this? Thanks so much.

Answer by Bakhtiar
All you need to get is a Quadband phone which should not be network locked (must be unlocked) and he can get a local simcard and use it into the phone, there is nothing more that he needs to be worried about…And if you cant get a Quadband phone then get a triband phone which work on these frequencies (900/1800/1900). http://www.n1wireless.com/content-25-1448.html

Add your own answer in the comments!

What Maggie does all day, taken with a Motorola Atrix cell phone
what is a cell phone

Image by mgsmith
I’d say the quality of photos taken with the Atrix is pretty impressive. Low-light conditions and no retouching–the photo was uploaded directly to flickr from the phone.

I recently purchased a new cell phone. I want to keep my old cell phone around as a backup if my new phone would get damaged, stolen, or lost. (No, I didn’t purchase insurance. I’m too cheap!)Should I turn on my old cell phone and completely drain the battery? Should I just disconnect my battery? Should I let a charge on my battery and just keep it connected to my phone? I just want to make sure if I do need to use my old cell phone that it will be there for me.

Thanks.

Answer by *mimi*
Take the battery out of it and put it in a zip lock bag. The battery wont drain and you wont have dust in it.

Problem solved!

Answer by Jessica P
I would suggest taking your old phone apart and putting each component in an airtight bag. You don’t have to take it entirely apart, Just remove the battery.

The battery can be stored with a charge, but will most likely lose it after a while. If you keep the battery in a cool place (freezer) they may last a bit longer as well.

I would suggest checking up on it every few months to see if the battery has lost its charge. If so then plug it in and then put it back in storage.

Give your answer to this question below!
Windows Phone 7′s ‘Mango’ tied to new online Marketplace
A refurbished online app store is yet another change that’s due to come with Microsoft’s Mango update to Windows Phone.
Read more on CNET


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét