Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

How do you cancel cell phone offers that you subscribed for online?

How do you cancel cell phone offers that you subscribed for online?

I play this game called Gunbound and you can earn free G Coins (you use money to buy these) by taking offers from their website. Most of the offers are asking for your cell phone number because they want to send you ringtones, etc. I was wondering if I could accept these offers and get my free G Coins and then cancel these offers somehow because I don’t want these things on my cell phones, but I still want those free G Coins. Does anyone know if I can do that?

Answer by storm_jordan
try this website http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=250710
there is no cell phone offers to fill out and it is legit!

Give your answer to this question below!

Old school Qualcomm cell phone.
cell phone offers

Image by Roscoe Van Damme (In Memory of Maureen)
This thing is a brick! You could easily kill someone with it.

I’m guessing Ameritech once offered cell phone service.

This Android phone is airplane friendly
Everyone knows you aren't allowed to talk on your cell phone during a flight. read more
Read more on TG Daily

www.celltonedepot.com/Touchscreen.html – Secrets revealed on how to get free touchscreen cell phones from Verizon Wireless, ATT, Sprint, T-Mobile, and alltel. Free FedEx shipping included.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét