Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

Which metro pcs phones let you go over 160 character texts?

Which metro pcs phones let you go over 160 character texts?

For instance –
I have the LG Imprint, but it only allows me to send 160 reputation text messages. If I want to send more than 160 characters, I have to go back and make a whole new message.

When I owned the Samsung Code, it allowed me to use as many characters as I wanted, and it just sent them in multiple texts.

My question is which metro pcs phones let you go over 160 reputation texts?
Does the blackberry curve for metro do this?

Answer by Matt_1974
Hi girl how are you, i haven’t answered many of your questions recently.

The curve is fine, unless metro block multiple texts, which i doubt. LG are shite so no wonder you had problems with it.

Matt :) x

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Mkkayy so my lil sister is getting a phone but she can only get a metro pcs phone. It has to be at least 30-40 dollars
she doesn want t to be sooper nice or sooper hideous but she needs a decent phone. She doesnt care if it has a cam or not she jsut needs a nice phone
Thanks answer asap she needs it by todayy kk

Answer by A Pimp named Yahoo!
Sorry but mones of the phones are $ 60 dollars or up

Answer by Rubo
I’d have to agree metros phones start out around $ 60 and the moto VE240
is a decent phone for $ 89 dollars that’s the one I now have and i’m doing just fine with the internet, and ims though sometimes my phone sends the same messages a few times but I prefer this phone over the melo that one wasn’t to fantastic

Answer by ·•●I chєєr·•●
There is no phone that is that much unless its used

Add your own answer in the comments!
Grant will Fund Reconfiguration of Marilla Court and Offices
The layout of Marilla Town Hall will be reconfigured to improve court security and also allow an simpler flow of communication between the different town offices in the building.
Read more on East Aurora Advertiser

Be converted into a Fan of me on Facebook: www.facebook.com I’m back to show you people the Huawei M750 sold by Metro PCS. This is a fantastic touch screen phone, though its not considered a smart phone so it can be used on any plot. Also this phone does not support a full html browser, it only supports mobile web. This phone also does not have video. Don’t forget to comment and rate this video. Also check out my other Metro PCS phone reviews. Come check us out at: 269 E County Line Rd Hatboro, PA 19040


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét