Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

where can i buy an used us cellular cell phone for cheap in chicago,il?

where can i buy an used us cellular cell phone for cheap in chicago,il?

i need an su cellular cell phone. i have and talk tracker account and i have the phone that they recently had on sale for 20 and its a flip and it dosent have caller id or anything on the top the flip part only illumination up when a call comes through or i have an missed call and itll keep blinking in anticipation of i cjheck it so that really burns alot of my battery. or amybe you can donate your ancient phone to me if you live in chicago. ppllleeaaasssseee. if you wanna give ma a used phone just e-mail me me and leave me sone contact info @ bi3123@ahoo.com

Answer by d. w
try craigslist.org

Give your answer to this question below!

20071220-DSC_0022
cell phone batteries for sale

Image by metalkpirate1day
the pool as of december ’07
not shown: the camera that took the picture – nikon d40
or the digital camera on the macbook or in the cell phone.
brings the tally to something around 56 cameras.
most cameras seen here were thrifted. the majority cost or less.

everywhere do i keep them?
in cases. and the ones i use are on a shelf.

i don’t want to pay for film any more. i don’t want to buy batteries to use in cameras that cost a shot.
i know i can get film for all of the cameras [except the polaroid roll film, that's the only one dead. the sx-70 pack can be modified, etc]
if i happen to find polaroid 600 film for a quarter a pack, then hell ya.
in the mean time, i’m goin digital and stockpiling film cameras for fun.

I just got a Droid Eris from Verizon and the sales rep turned it on and set it up for me. I’m reading the manual now and it says I should have fully charged the battery before turning it on. Did the sales rep mess something up?

Answer by joe r
its fine… most modern batteries do not have a memory… but it is still recommended that the initial charge be complete and uninterrupted….

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Saw this on sale at Kroger’s the other day for .99, so I thought I would buy it and see if it really worked. What drew me to it was the fact that it used regular AA batteries, which is fantastic because you can pretty much find them anywhere in the world. The unit’s small size is also handy, making it perfect for “road warriors” that need an extra boost of energy when they are not close to an electrical socket or a 12V car charger. This small unit charged up my cell phone in just a few hours. I don’t know how many charges those Lithium batteries will give me, but I estimate I will find out over time. energizer.com


1 nhận xét:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks for this post. Personally, I believe this content is fabulous. I accept much of your information right here. It also motivates me personally to learn more. I await the next article with really great expectation. please check the Sell Used Cell Phones and gain much more knowledge.

    Have a nice day...!!

    Trả lờiXóa