Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

Net10 Lg900g cell phone covers and cases.?

Net10 Lg900g cell phone covers and cases.?

Im getting this phone for my birthday and i know its pretty new. But i was wondering if anyone has it and knows everywhere i can find some cute cases or hard covers for it.if you could tell me everywhere to look that would be fantastic. Thanks!:)

Answer by FrankPro1
The LG900G has been in promotion in Europe as the LG GW300 for more then a year. When searching for accessories try by GW300 instead of the 900G.

Also, the fantastic thing about the LG900G is that it can use Java based APPS “games, email, maps and social networking programs”. Go to Getjar.com, set your phone as the GW300 and you’ll find a variety of programs.

What do you reckon? Answer below!

Nathan at Camp Pendleton
cell phone covers and cases

Image by OtterBox
I have had my case for a few weeks now and like it! I am a Marine that trains people in building takedowns and SWAT, so my phone tends to take a beating some times. I was on my third phone when I ordered the OtterBox; it has been by far the best thing I have ever bought as a cell phone take in. Three of my marines have now ordered phone covers for their Treo’s and Blackberry’s from your company!

I have an LG Scoop phone and i just wanted to know what would be a excellent website to look for covers.

It is also called the LG Rumor sometimes

Answer by Franny Wanany
Amazon?
Deviantart
try googling it!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

These cases are available at my shop! www.prettygirlyxo.etsy.com Msg me on Etsy if you would like a custom made one I’ll be pleased to make one for YOU! Comment & Subscribe! Thanks so much everyone (


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét