Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

Is a blackberry a good cell phone to get for a my first phone?

Is a blackberry a good cell phone to get for a my first phone?

I am looking for my first cell phone for a christmas present i was wondering if a blackberry would be a excellent choice. I’m 13 I need a phone with Wi-Fi capability and and a QWERTY keyboard. Any answers??

Answer by Stef Booyink
I wouldn’t take blackberry.

1. It’s expensive
2. You’re only 13, huge chance you are gonna lose it someday.
3. If you buy a blackberry now, you won’t have anything you’ll want later.

4. I don’t like blackberries, buttons are too small.

take an .. nokia e72?

Answer by Alan Jones
Nope. Get an iPhone or htc incredible. Better keyboard better camera better everything. This is assuming you are willing to pay for a smartphone plot. Blackberries are crap and not excellent for anything besides typing. iPhone and Droids are better for typing and everything else. When I say droid I do not mean motorolla droid. Stay away from motorolla and blackberry. Plus music is better on an iPhone and videos especially. Otherwise for a first phone if you only want a standard dumbphone that can make calls and text, I would get an env 3 or env touch

Answer by Matt Pillar
ok by the other answer sounds he has never used a blackberry before. i have the Blackberry Curve and i am 15. It works fantastic. with the qwerty keyboard you txt super quick, the BB app world is fantastic it has some fun games, the openess of it is fantastic. and they BB browser is fantastic it is super quick. i have had a Blackberry Curve, Rumor touch, Rumor 2, and a few other Phones, this is my favorite phone so far i wish that this was the first phone that i bought

Answer by Alice Hannah
^^ no nokias SUCK!!! don’t get a black berry as a first phone. Fantastic phone btw, just not as a first phone xx. Sony ericson w595 < incredible asca phone and a first phone! I have the xperia, but the w595 was my ancient phone. It has a slide, camera, bluetooth ect... Simple to use, and comes in cool colours too!! Trust me, it's fantastic

Answer by panderberger
NO– cant beat stef’s advice= do your phone homework got Blackberry Ugh got Samsung Tocco better Nokia excellent. A phone is a personal choice and you are spoilt for choice so get around the p/shops if you get an all singing dancing many pixels masterpiece insure it because they are designed to slip out of your hand or pocket or grow legs and walk! buy a phone this month out of date next they are certainly evolving get an I-Phone the dogs doodahs excellent luck Anon. you will need it.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

I really like the LG Dare and I was plotting on getting it for my first cell phone. But then one of my friends said that your first cell phone should be something simple like a flip phone. I still reeeeaaally like the Dare but im having second thoughts that i will look stupid with my first cell phone being a touch screen phone. So: does it really matter?

Answer by Jaleel B
yes it does matter get an LG DARE I WARNING U MY FIRT PHONE SUKED (still hav it) IM SO DESPRATE TO GET A NEW ONE

Answer by ~Alex~
No, it doesn’t really matter. Just usually people’s first phones are simple like a flip phone because, they don’t really care what it is, they just want a phone. After they get bored with it they want the cooler stuff. You just happen to want the cooler stuff as your first…

Mine was the Kyocera Cyclops (a flip phone)

Answer by julie :]
get the LG Dare!! she’s doubtless just jealous or something. :0

Answer by gummyworldlover
Usually you get a really simple phone for your first phone so you can get the hand of it. But if you no you can take care of it really well then go ahead and get the dare

Answer by megan.™
Well, my first phone was a shitttty one. But I reckon you should get it.
I reckon your friend was just saying that because you would have a better phone than him. :D ha.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Cell phone possession now a crime for inmates
Cell phone smuggling in California jails has be converted into such a widespread conundrum, state lawmakers ruled to make it a misdemeanor last week.
Read more on Napa Valley Register

“Everywhere people connect!”
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét