Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

Who has ever bought a used cell phone from a used cell phone store?

Who has ever bought a used cell phone from a used cell phone store?

How did the phone turn out are you pleased with it or no

Answer by N0 0NE LiKES T.R.U.T.H
I have.
Whats the question now

Answer by I <3 for myself
i haven’t but i’ve sold a cell phone to a store and there was nothing incorrect with it except it didn’t have speakerphone and i wanted one with it and it didn’t have the screen on the outside

Add your own answer in the comments!

Have numerous cell phone that I kept after upgrading my current mobile. Each month I turn them on and needs to be charge.
I just want to keep them as back up in case I loose my current one.
Thank you in enhancement

Answer by md c
First charge the batt, and then remove it from the cell phone. place a small bit of electrical tape over the batt contacts this is only to avoid them touching something and shorting out. Then house the cell phones along with the batts in a shoe box with newspaper to avoid scratches, with Selica Gel, thats those small bags that usually all electronics is packed with if you dont have any here is were you can buy some http://www.dxercase.com/catalog/item/2564249/2017397.htm . Try to place the phones in a dry house such as a closet, avoid humid seats.

Answer by josyul026
Frequently charge and store it .
We used to give a ring & you know wher the mobile is located,simple way of locating.

Give your answer to this question below!
Reps. eye phone-house tracking
Capitol Hill is taking new interest in the ways AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile track their own customers’ whereabouts.
Read more on Philly.com

I Used To Despise Cell Phones But Now I Despise Car Accidents Norma Jean Bless the Martyr and Kiss the Child Run far away from what you have made. You have made this drama. You’re Dancing around the certainty. My God rain down power. My God rain down fire. War. With these diamonds you cut your throat. Code red. Cut throat victim. The outside looks so excellent. It is so simple and yet they don’t find. It is so simple and yet they don’t mind. The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket. On the outside they look so excellent. They’re walking to wall street in a straight jacket.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét