Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011

Cheap cell phone plans?

Cheap cell phone plans?

im looking to get a cell phone with a somewhat cheap plot – $ 40 or less. I’ve heard mixed reviews about a lot of different phones like cricket, virgin mobile, straight talk, metro PCS, etc, etc. I just don’t know which phones are excellent – not crappy/rip offs…. So if you have any suggestions, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Answer by Bonzo
I’ve been looking for the same thing having just went. From what I’ve researched Straight talk might be what you want to look at, you can get it online or at certain Wal-Mart stores and works on Verizon’s network. It depends on everywhere you live though for your coverage. Cricket is fantastic if you don’t go out of your local calling area but might not work on the outskirts of town, Straight talk also has only two plans which makes it simpler, plus you get voicemail on Straight talk with either plot, with Cricket you need the 40 dollar plot, it all depends on what features you want. My vote goes to Straight Talk

Add your own answer in the comments!

Major review 2
cell phone plans reviews

Image by paperbits
When I got home, I took each item and place it down on its own index card.

I’m experimenting with color coding; white cards are actions or projects to plot.

Yellow cards are nebulous problems (i.e., "crack in car windshield"). The color reminds me that writing it down wasn’t enough; I have a pronouncement to make, at least.

Conservational cards (not shown) are objects that are too large to fit in my inbox, like a dead inkjet printer.

The whole thing, once done, went into my inbox, and I start from the top, make decisions, and go from there.

My reviews aren’t usually this giant. This is the end product of a few very fascinating months.

I recently was reviewing my cell phone bill because it went up nearly $ 70 per month… and I see everywhere they have begun charging me for roaming minutes even though I have a “Nationally Plot” that was supposed to give me free calls (in and out) nationally with no roaming charges… Can they really make these changes without me knowing? I just feel as though I should have been contacted about the changes….?!?

Answer by Courtney
They shouldn’t be able to change it because you have a Legally Binding contract with them you have signed it and so did a representive with their company. You need to call them and find out what is going on and what has hapened. You should have been contacted. You need to look at the contract you signed.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
NY Attorney General Pledges ‘Thorough Review’ of AT&T, T-Mobile Deal
The first of what will liable be numerous regulatory reviews of the proposed AT&T and T-Mobile fusion kicked off now with the New York attorney general pledging to “undertake a thorough review” of the deal.
Read more on PC Magazine


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét