Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

Should I run my LG cell phone battery all the way down then recharge to extend battery life ?

Should I run my LG cell phone battery all the way down then recharge to extend battery life ?

To extend cell phone battery life should you keep it fully charged all the time ?

Answer by JP
Run it down and then charge it.

Answer by Ash
u always run the battery down then shut it off and charge it

Answer by appugobs
Thats what they all say. But u know how much a new battery costs..? around 25-30 bucks at batteries plus…and even if u dont run it down and then charge it… thats being careless , still your battery will last a year and half. $ 30 a year and half is i guess affordable to even a homeless. so chill !!

Answer by Adam$ $
dont let it go too low or die its self becaus eyou can ruin it

Answer by D.H.
For your battery to have the maximum life you should let it discharge completely and recharge it twice. I did that to all 4 of mine and now I only need to charge it every couple of days. If you don’t think I am using it enough, I average about 1000 min a month on all of them.

What do you think? Answer below!

Fake LG battery in the phone
lg cell phone batteries

Image by Jeremy Toeman

?????????????????? where is the best place to get a lg cell phone battery i have att and my phone is pretty old but i love it ??

Answer by dougers1253
you need to use the factory battery but you can on the advice of the company use another just e mail them

Answer by www.allgsmphones.com
you have to use same model battery and you can get cheaper from ebay.

Answer by Ice Queen
at the dealer or an authorized cell phone dealer. or you can contact LG> you can use the old battery temporarily till you get a new one, but it has to fit, its possible it may be a different size

Answer by RRR
You can find it on http://www.cellularaccessory.com
or ebay.

If you look on http://www.cellularaccessory.com you can find out the battery number. You can also see if there are any other phones that use the same battery. I found out that my phone uses a battery that is also used in a cheap Virgin Mobile phone that Walmart sells for less than $ 15, so I just bought the phone and used that battery rather than paying for battery + shipping which was a couple of dollars more.

Add your own answer in the comments!

LG Vu Cu915 Cu920 Battery Lgip-580a 1000mah

  • High Capacity reliable OEM Lithium-Ion Battery rated at 900 mAh
  • Expect to Approx. Double Your Talk and Standby Times
  • OEM battery for you to keep as a reliable extra power source handy
  • Advanced lithium-ion technology keeps phone working at optimum performance.

This LG SBPL0091701 OEM Lithium-Ion Cell Phone Battery (900 mAh) is for you to keep as an extra power source for your cell phone device.Keep an extra battery for your cell phone handy at home, in the office or on your travel.FEATURES: High Capacity reliable OEM Lithium-Ion Battery rated at 900 mAh Expect to Approx. Double Your Talk and Standby Times OEM battery for you to keep as a reliable extra power source handy Advanced lithium-ion technology keeps phone working at optimum performance. SPECI

Price: $ 2.00

cxpromo.com — Help You Staying Communicate Blackberry Battery Battery is a perfect fit for my Blackberry Curve 8310. Did not have the same Blackberry logo as my original so I was a little worried. Holding it’s charge well and I’m not experiencing any problems. Replacement Blackberry Battery one word INCREDIBLE! Price, product, everything! I had thought I was going to have to replace the Blackberry but Walah! New battery corrected all of it’s problems at a fraction of the cost of a new battery from AT&T! I do not know why anyone would pay full price for one of these elsewhere! Just What I Needed Battery was just what I ordered and arrived in two days, even with the standard shipping option. It has been a great experince with this seller. The price was the best around and the turnaround time was amazing. To get more about cell phone battery, please visit cxpromo.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét