Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

Anyone know of any stores i can buy old cell phones?

Anyone know of any stores i can buy old cell phones?

MY cell is broken and I do not want to extend my contract with ATT they suck real effing bad, so anyone know of any stores NOT online i can go in and buy cell phones

Answer by dianee
my carrier is tmobile and the store i go to, it’s not an ‘official’ t-mobile store. it’s a private company that sells tmobile stuff, phones, cases, etc. they sell used phones. i’ve gotten a couple already for about twenty dollars each. but just this weekend i needed a new phone and i went to an official tmobile store and yes, they extended my contract one year but if youre not planning on changing what’s the big deal?

Answer by smallbizperson
You will often find old cell phones at large flea markets. The problem, of course, is getting them connected to phone service.
For the short term, you might consider getting a pre-paid phone, then you can re-load it with minutes as needed.

What do you think? Answer below!

good-bye my old camera 1
buy old cell phones

Image by matsukawa1971
I took this my old cell phone. I buy new one tomorrow. So they are the last pictures I took with it.

I just got an upgrade for my cell but before I got the upgrade I had my phone replaced because it was still under warranty so the “old phone” is only about a month old. Its a Motorola rizr z6tv and I was wondering if there was a place I could physically go where someone would buy it. I don’t wanna do ebay because I looked it up on there and nobody seems interested in buying them there. Any info would be nice. thanks

Answer by Joshua G
pawn shop

Answer by Hoi W
you wont get much…mayber 50 bucks? or less than that…if you really need the money then go to a pawn shop or send the phone into one of those recycling companies that give you money. i would just keep it to use as a backup phone

Answer by webjnke1
sell it on ebay, or even through amazon

third party sellers can sell through amazon

Give your answer to this question below!
Cash Pay-Outs for Old Electronics / Lady Gaga Deal
BUFFALO, NY – It’s spring time (sort of) and that means many of you are spring cleaning — and clearing out your e-junk. I’ve received many requests for help again with this popular Ways 2 Save topic.
Read more on WGRZ-TV Buffalo

Tech Twurl www.techtwurl.com The best place to sell used, old, or new electronics online. Sell your phone, iphone 3g (3gs,4) ipad, MP3 players, camera, camcorder, PDA, GPS & calculators. Less hassle than using ebay or craigslist, with FREE SHIPPING!
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét