Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

I'm about to cancel my T mobile phone service, what will happen to the pictures and videos on my phone?

I'm about to cancel my T mobile phone service, what will happen to the pictures and videos on my phone?

When they cancel the cell phone will T Mobile erase everything off the phone? Or will it not turn on? I can’t transfer my pictures to my computer and i want to keep my videos and pictures… they are extremely vital to me.

Answer by Girl With an Avatar of a Guy*RE-ACTIVATED*
I used to be on AT&T and when we switched companies and shut AT&T off….I still have the pictures/videos on my phone.
The phone will still turn on as long as it has a charged battery….you can even still call 911 on it.

Answer by bcool_1
They can’t erase anything remotely. Though, they can deactivate certain features of your phone. I suggest getting them to back up those pictures or store them on an external SD card before you tell them you are switching….then place them on your new phone.

Answer by BlkBear
Only thing that will happen is your SIM card will be converted into inactive and no longer allow you to make calls or text by it. Any info saved to your phone will still be there and usable as it always has been.

Add your own answer in the comments!

AT&T BlackBerry Curve 8300 vs T-Mobile Sidekick 3 size comparison
t mobile

Image by Dan_H
The Sidekick 3 is huge… but I knew that already. The Curve is half the thickness, and is the same thickness roughly as the BlackBerry Pearl. I bought this Curve and unlocked it for use on T-Mobile.

My Sidekick 3 Review: www.danstechreviews.com/?p=20

My blackberry curve review: www.danstechreviews.com/?p=27

I have an unlocked/jailbroken 3G Iphone. I was wondering if this phone will work with T-Mobile prepaid service. I was thinking about getting the 1500 minutes ($ 30) plot. This is an awesome deal only if I can use my 3G iphone with it.

Answer by Sdf Erfd
call the service provider, they will help.

Add your own answer in the comments!
AT&T Internet customers, your service contract is changing
All eyes might be on AT&T’s pending acquisition of T-Mobile, but AT&T Internet customers shouldn’t overlook some significant changes the company has just made to their service contract.
Read more on Los Angeles Times

Watch the moment Liverpool Street Station danced to make this special T-Mobile Advert. Life’s for sharing.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét