Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

Where to buy cell phone charger for Samsung phone? How much are they?

Where to buy cell phone charger for Samsung phone? How much are they?

Can anyone recommend stores that sell a mobile charger for a Samsung phone? I lost mine over the weekend and my phone pretty much died on me a few minutes ago. Also, Best Buy is not an option right now.
Sorry, I estimate I wasn’t clear enough. I need to buy a phone charger immediately. I cannot wait for the charger to be shipped to my house or anything. I need to know an actual store everywhere I can buy one.

Answer by THE UNCOOL 1
you didn’t specify what phone model you had, but here is a link to Samsung phone accessories. Click on the model you have, then look for chargers

http://www.daydeal.com/home.php?cat=339

Answer by Bills Bills Bills <3
try samsung’s site and see if they have them or try ebay or amazon.com

Add your own answer in the comments!

Just After I Bought my Razr (Cell Phone)
buy my cell phone

Image by -Andrew-

There’s a listing on ebay that has 2 batteries and a dock charger for $ .01 with $ 10 shipping cost. I want this for my htc hero cell phone but the listing is from Hong Kong. I know that these things are made in plates anyways. But it seems pretty cheap. Is this safe or am i going to get some knock off batteries and charger?

Answer by Brendon
I wouldn’t because last time it turned out to be chinese and it killed my groundbreaking new battery like it would never charge again.

Answer by Dominic Erskins
ive been shopping on ebay and bought a new xbox for 30.00 dollars you can sometimes get unbelivable deals its very safe but you need to use pay pal

Answer by Amber Johnston
You’re doubtless going to get some knock off crap. I did…

Answer by ernesto
Sounds Kinki. Don’t. Get some batteries that are approved. It might mess ur expensive phone up.

Answer by BlkBear
You have to be careful with batteries, cheap is one thing, not constructed well, and you get a battery that can explode and ruin your phone and burn the heck out of you if it happens while in your hand or in your pocket.

So your options are buy from a renowned battery supplier/dealer, that way you get some sort of warranty of something goes incorrect (in most cases), or hope for the best with a 1 cent knock off, made by who knows who. And if the battery is 1 cent, you don’t even need to question if it is a knock off with a sticker that says it’s the real deal.

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Thunderbolt on LTE fastest Android phone yet, says review
Partly thanks to Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network, HTC’s Thunderbolt is the fastest phone eWEEK has tested.
Read more on Linux Devices

i finally got my new cell phone!!
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét