Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

Any have the cell phone Tmobile G1 with Google? How is the internet service and do you like the phone?

Any have the cell phone Tmobile G1 with Google? How is the internet service and do you like the phone?

Answer by Bob Loblaw
I have it and I like the phone. Service is fantastic in my area, but I live in the Seattle area so there are nearly always towers or WiFi nearby. It does drain the battery quickly though. You can turn off many of the services that drain the power and I often just turn it off while at work since I don’t need to use the phone while working.

Answer by NJB
So i have the phone and everything is fantastic with the phone, it works nice and i used it all the time, it was wonderful. Though i just got it turned off because T mobil has THE worst customer service ever, also If you live in an area that does not have very many T mobil towers your service will suck. I hope you have excellent luck with the company as well as the phone.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

It is billed under text messages. For a phone digit it gives a 6 digit digit which is one small of a actual phone digit. Thanks in enhancement for your help on this.

Answer by Hawk6169
google sms services (466453) is a text messaging service that you can get quick info for. example: current weather in your zip code.

Give your answer to this question below!
First Person: Technology Slashes Small-Business Bills
As a financial planner and business title-holder in Michigan, I have been alert of implementing technology into my practice in anticipation of recently. This might signal odd, but I have two excellent reasons for avoiding the lure of technology.
Read more on ContributorNetwork via Yahoo! News

The new feature reduces Google phone users’ cell phone costs while providing them with unobtrusive, tailored ads delivered in a friendly whisper.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét