Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 3, 2011

Our family wants a cell phone family plan, which cell phone plan is the best?

Our family wants a cell phone family plan, which cell phone plan is the best?

Our family is looking for a plan that doesn’t cost a lot, and has good service. By the way 3 people are in our family.

Answer by shorty
verizon all the way! VERIZON!!!

Answer by tanbabycakes
I think it depends on the area you live in, but for me AT&T has worked wonderfully! Use this coverage map to see how strong the signal is:

http://www.wireless.att.com/coverageviewer/

Answer by David L
http://hellomotomail.com/

Answer by J A M
Hey it really depends on your location and how many minutes and do yuo want texting and free nights and free weekends. I run an online cellphone store and you guys can get 2 cell phones free and shipping free as well plus you get mail in rebates to get $ 50 back its a great deal i got my phone from there. Also you can choose from all carriers and they give you different plans for each carrier here is the link enjoy! Oh email me with any questions at moorewireless@yahoo.com

http://www.tmicell.com/?aid=34074

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

I currently have T-mobile, but my contract is up in about a week. If I can find a better plan I would like to switch. Right now I’m on a family plan for 2 people and we pay about $ 50.00 per month for a low amount of minutes and no texting. I love my plan because I rarely use my cell phone but I would of coarse love to pay less. Anyone know of a cheaper plan?

Answer by Mel
Check T-Moblie.com They have great plans and phones

Answer by Alex L
Try AT&T

Answer by texasjewel
fave five.heard its pretty good. or my circle.both from alltel.

Answer by The Sakkumia
I think you should try Sprint.. Its free after 7… 200 mins free….

Answer by Dropshortandduck
They all about the same in Australia and as far as I am concerned they are a rip off just like the land line and I will include cable as well. You get nothing for nothing in the long run as the users have to pay for the shareholders to get their dividends.

What do you think? Answer below!
HUDSON VALLEY AUCTIONEERS Monday, March 28 @ 6 PM 432 Main Street, City of Beacon, NY 12508
Antique and Estate Auction Featuring contents of Scarsdale, NY estate, items from the estate of Cordelia Hamilton, Stony Pt, NY, Peekskill Victorian pharmacy; with additions. A large sale, plan to preview and attend. Partial list follows.
Read more on Antiques and the Arts

www.yourprepaidwireless.com free prepaid mobile Check out these facts on prepaid phones to find out if theyre for you. With prepaid phone services, you can easily switch between plans and providers. Many prepaid phones display remaining minutes on the screen to help keep track of used minutes. Save your family money on family plan cell phones. Visit yourprepaidwireless.com today!
Video Rating: 0 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét