Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 3, 2011

What is the advantages of using T mobile cell phone plans ?

What is the advantages of using T mobile cell phone plans ?

Answer by DSB
If you are not worried upgrading phones ever, they have plans everywhere you do not have to be in a contract, they are cheaper but you have to pay full price for new phones.

Add your own answer in the comments!

ImAngryAtTMobile.jpg
t mobile cell phone plans

Image by blakeemrys
I’m pleased with my own phone, but T-mobile tried to tell me that in order to replace my wife’s defective phone I had to buy a new one.

After 30 minutes to an hour on the phone and escalating at least once they relented and sent us a replacement for free (I wasn’t about to pay for shipping, either), but some problems still persist.

These hassles are why we will not be renewing our T-mobile plot when the 2 year contract is up.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Edit 9/19/2009: It seems a pompous blogger has dug this photo up and cast me in the role of a salesman charitable distress. Now, I’m not opposed to acting out a role that isn’t really me, but said blogger doesn’t seem to have used any attribution – for ANY of their photos.

Delight, right me if I’m incorrect, but if I’m right someone needs to politely (key word there – I don’t like flame wars) teach this person that each Creative Commons license requires ATTRIBUTION.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Edit 9/21/09: Rather than cite sources, my photo on the site has been replaced with another. My key point of contention – that images should only appear with attribution – is still not addressed as the new image has no credit for everywhere it was originally.

My dad will only let me get a virgin mobile phone because it’s cheap. But the reason I don’t want a virgin mobile is because I don’t like the phones they have !
I want like a razor or something !
I have heard of Tracfone before but my dad thinks those are crap.. even though I don’t reckon so !!
Oh, and it has to be like 15 dollars a month of less.
That’s my virgin mobile plot now.

Answer by Lsg
You can get a razr with the gophone plot, but you have to buy the phone and either pay $ .25 per minute, or $ .10 per minute and $ 1 a day.

Net10 is a excellent prepaid plot because it’s only $ 10 a minute.

Answer by Charger 31
hey, i got verizon. its cheap enough for me. its worked out fantastic. my advice is that u try it. or research it. excellent luck!

Answer by powerchordantics
I swear by Orange. I’m now on a plot for £25 with 3000 texts and 600 anytime any network minutes. It’s usually £35 but they have an offer on at the moment for 18 month contracts everywhere you get £10 off each month so it’s £25 for the full term of the contract. I also got a free Sony Ericsson w910i with this plot, which is an incredible phone!

Although as to which is the best network depends on what network the majority of your friends and family are on. Some networks give you free minutes to people on the same network, so try and find out what network the majority of people you contact are by.

Answer by monicamillions
Check out a Cricket phone plot. See if it’s available in the city that you live in. It has unlimited text messaging and unlimited minutes. Basically, my phone bill is never over 50 bucks and I have a razr phone! Excellent luck hun.

Give your answer to this question below!
AT&T Building Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Experience in Nashville Promote, Announces 2011 Network Upgrade Plans and …
NASHVILLE, Tenn., March 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — AT&T*, building on its strong 2010 record of network accomplishments, now announced network enhancement plans designed to enable 4G speeds** and enhanced reliability to Nashville and surrounding communities in 2011. The wireless network enhancement plans are part of AT&T’s plotted $ 19-billion investment in its wireless and wireline networks and …
Read more on redOrbit


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét