Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

Q&A: What Are Some Cool, Inexpensive Cell Phones That Won't Break?

Q&A: What Are Some Cool, Inexpensive Cell Phones That Won't Break?

$ 150 at most.

I need a cool cell phone that won’t break easily. I’m already thinking of the Motorola Slvr. It would also help if you’d include a picture and price.
I use T-Mobile

Answer by Jack of Diamonds
I want to help, but I need to know what your carrier is. I’ve got this on my watch list by the way.

[edit] since you’re on t-mobile I would suggest that you don’t have to be restricted to phones offered by t-mobile if you buy one unlocked or get it unlocked for an extra few dollars. I’ll break this up into two sections, t-mobile only and unlocked phones.

So a few things to mention first is that I’m not sure exactly what you’re looking in a phone so just bear with me. All the pictures to the phones are in the sources and go down the same order as I’m mentioning them.

nokia 5300 xpress music player: very nice phone, unrestricted over a year ago so should be affordable on your budget. It is a small heavier 107g, but it has a memory card slot [microSD] so that you can add as many songs as you want onto this tiny music player. it also has a very large screen, but there’s a somewhat weak 1.3MP camera.

Blackberry pearl 8100: this is the grown-up blackberry pearl that came out in Q3 of 2006 so it hsould be fine, not the newer ones that’ll cost you an arm and a leg. it’s a set alight 90g and has 64MB internal with expansion by microSD. it also has a large screen and has the 1.3MP cam

Sidekick 3 – personally i despise it, it’s huge and disgusting, but some people like it. it’s a heavy 181g and is larger than most phones, you can use a miniSD to expand the 64mb internal memory and it also has a 1.3MP cam

samsung t709: unrestricted end of 2006, but still very stylish and a set alight 94g with a medium sized screen and a 1.3MP camera. i’m not sure about the expandability of the memory since my source doesn’t have it.

And now onto phones from AT&T you can use if you pay $ 10-$ 20 to unlock it.
LG Shine: decent sized but a small heavy 120g, 70MB internal and supple with micro SD large screen and 2.0MP camera

Pantech Duo: nice phone quadband and 110g weight but it has 64mb internal with microSD and has a large screen with 1.3MP camear, a nice tiny sized qwerty phone.

SE w580i: 94g and only has 12MB but supple with M2 and has a large screen and 2.0MP camear and fantastic music capabilities, COMES WITH USB AND HEADPHONES

SE z310a: nice set alight 90g phone with 14mb internal memory, unfortunately not supple and only a 0,3MP camera.

samsung d807: nice look, moderate size and 18MB internal, supple with microSD and decent sized screen and 1.3MP camera

SE w810i: powerful phone that is a non touch screen iphone equivalent weighting 99g and 20MB internal MS duo supple and medium sized screen. 2.0MP camera and COMES WITH USB CABLE AND HEADPHONES and has a very powerful walkman system.

Answer by rennickelizabe
motorola krazr nokia

Answer by Michelle
I have the Motorola RAZR V3… it has served me well for 6 months so far and I’ve had absolutely no problems with it. I’m pretty sure it only cost me about $ 100.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

I’m going into highschool and my contract with Cingular (at&t) is nearly up so I want to get a new phone. I’m looking for something that’s a bit out there, not your average candybar or flip phone. My friend’s sister has the blackberry pearl which i thought was pretty cool since it was small and had nice features, but my one hesitation is if i were to drop it or something would that be it’s end? Well, if you know of any cool phones, preferably not a simple candybar or flip phone (slider?) would you like to voice your opinion on them? I’m open to any carrier although cingular/at&t is prefered. Thanks!

Answer by Kandi
Iphones and Razors

Answer by doug E. doug
Have you checked out your local AT&T store? I would suggest that. They have all their phones up for show. Most of them you can even play around with if you want. Other than that, I would suggest the iPhone, or Razor as mentioned before.

Give your answer to this question below!
Expert: Smart Phones Are the Next Classroom Computers
Columbia, SC (WLTX) – An internationally renowned technology expert says smart phones will one day replace computers inside classrooms.
Read more on WLTX-TV Columbia

jxliu.com Sorry, this phone is no longer available in the retail promote.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét