Thứ Năm, 31 tháng 3, 2011

How does a flashing cell phone charm work?

How does a flashing cell phone charm work?

I bought a cell phone charm that flashes when I turn on my cell phone and is supposed to sparkle when I get a call (I haven’t had time to test it yet, but I know it flashes when my cell phone comes on).

How does this work? I don’t see any sort of way to open the charm up to replace any sort of battery…will it eventually go terrible or do they generally last a long time?

Answer by Hugo
The charm detects the different radio waves that your phone emits. When you turn your phone on, your phone searches for the network and the charm picks up on that. Same with a call, your phone sends a signal to the network to receive the call. Your charm should last for about a year.

Add your own answer in the comments!

I want to buy cell phone straps for my G1 but I don’t know if it’s possible to attach a charm to a G1. Is it?

Answer by DJ[MAZJHICK]
there is no hole for that on the g1
if you really want to attach charms,

watch this video (it takes a while to get to the charm part)
http://icoolphones.magnify.net/video/G1-Lanyard-Fix-For-Google-Smart

What do you reckon? Answer below!
Man faces life prison sentence for role in fatal McAllen home invasion
EDINBURG — For prosecutors, the second time was the charm. Jurors convicted Jose Pizano, 44, of capital murder for his role in a fatal 2009 home invasion in McAllen. The conviction carries a mandatory life prison sentence without the possibility of…
Read more on Valley Morning Star

Ghost In The Shell Waraiotoko Cell Phone Charm GE-6276

  • Ghost in the Shell Laughing Man Logo Cell Phone Charm

The Ghost In The Shell charm events about 2 inches.

Price: $ 1.95


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét