Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

I have a LG CF360 cell phone, but it has no sound. Does anyone know of any quick fixes that could help me?

I have a LG CF360 cell phone, but it has no sound. Does anyone know of any quick fixes that could help me?

Some time today while it was in my pocket I must have accidentally pressed a button that shut off the sound. The only sound I get is when someone calls, the phone rings like normal but when I answer the phone the speaker and microphone don’t work. The keys no longer make any tones as well. The volume is up, Mute isn’t on and all sound settings seem to be correct. If anyone is familiar with this phone please help me out…

Answer by duck73
Does it say it is on car mode? This was a common problem with these phones. Some times it will say car mode and sometimes it won’t but it sounds like you lost your speaker. Try to check where you plug it in see if there is something jammed in there or if it is possibly dirty. If it is dirty be very careful and use a toothpick( nothing metal), ( I have found a wooden toothpick works best) clean the connectors. The cell phone stores will not tell you this they want you to but a new phone, but dirty connectors will cause you to loose sound. Also you can open up the phone, only do this if you are sure you can not get it to work (try to take it to a store and have them make sure you are not missing a setting that will make it work again. I have opened several cell phones and it is easier then it sounds. Try one other thing set the phone on a heating vent(car heat vents work well) for about 30 minutes. It is always a possibility that the heater will dry up any moisture that may have gotten into the phone.

Give your answer to this question below!

1204091712-00
lg cf360 cell phone

Image by Samuraijohnny

I have a choice between red or blue on this phone. I am wondering if the phone has this color on it, or it lights up that color?

Answer by blah
you can see pictures of it on the internet.
I have the red one its all black, when closed theres like a red ring that goes all the way around the sides of it and the arrows on the arrow keys are red, and when open you can see the number buttons, the numbers on the keys are red and light up.
Honestly why did I just write all that, just find a picture of it on the internet.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

LG CF360 Review Cell Phone ( refub ) – Mp3 Player, 1.3MP camera, Bluetooth… Click Here To Purchase This Item : bit.ly Follow Us on Twitter: twitter.com Like Us on Facebook: on.fb.me Interesting Fact: giraffes can go longer with out water then camel can.
Video Rating: 5 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét