Thứ Ba, 29 tháng 3, 2011

How to get an overseas cell phone unlocked for use in the USA?

How to get an overseas cell phone unlocked for use in the USA?

I am interested in a Nokia cell phone on ebay. The seller is in England and doesn’t know if it is unlocked. His cell phone provider is O2 which we don’t have in the United States. My cell phone provider is T-Mobile. I have the same phone now so I know it takes sim cards. Can a phone from overseas be unlocked in the USA? If so, where and do you know about how much it would cost? Thx.

Answer by Mr. Gilbert
You can call your network work provider for the unlock code,

if not you can try using trusted sites like http://www.cellunlocker.net I got my unlock code from them in 5 minutes

hope that helps

Give your answer to this question below!

I have Cellular One as my provider, but I don’t much like the phone selection. I have found a few cell phones that I am interested in off of the AT&T network, and wondered if I could possibly pay to get the phone unlocked. And if so, how much it would cost?

Answer by eddie 5150
What brand of cell phone?If it is Nokia,SE or Samsung you can put a secret code to unlock it.It’s free…
Search the net for ”unlock codes for mobile phones”.
Good luck!

Give your answer to this question below!
Unlock HTC Thunderbolt and Enjoy Multiple SIM Card Use
Different services are now offered in the cell phone market. With the array of services and exciting freebies to choose from, it can be a little tempting to try them all. But how can we do this if we are tied to only one phone service provider With the advancement of technology today, cell phone unlocking is now within our reach to allow us to change SIM cards each time something new and …
Read more on PitchEngine

This video provides tutorial on unlocking Japanese Docomo Cell Phone / Keitai by using hypersim.
Video Rating: 4 / 5


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét